Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Seven

(I messed up the P.O.V on this chapter, sorry)

The plan was that I was to say by his side, the entire fight. Which did happen, but for about ten minutes. I ended up getting dragged away by what seemed like a spiderweb which came from the young boy who named himself Spiderman. A boy calling himself a man, how ironic.

So now, I was fighting my way through a man cat trying to reach where Bucky and Steve were running, while also trying to avoid the large man who was stomping on everything and swatting people like flies.

"Why are you helping him?" I dodged a clawed hand coming towards my face and jabbed him in the stomach.

They had wipped his memory again, only three days after what happened. It had been 30 years and he had finally cracked, we were on a steak out searching for a man, a group of men actually. Waiting in the room across from theirs listening to their conversation and waiting to strike.

"Why can't we just attack?" My legs hung over the edge of the bed as I said on it, my arms stretched out staring at the ceiling. I never liked doing things like this, sitting and waiting. But sometimes they sent me on a mission with him, it was never right away though. It was always three weeks after he was wiped.

Because the last time I was sent on a mission with him right after, he almost killed me, well he tried to.

"потому что тот план" He spoke, but didn't move from his spot. Staring out of the window, something he always did.

"Always talking in Russian like I could understand you."

His eyes flickered in my direction for a quick second before looking outside once more, a rough sigh escaped my lips as I got bored and sat up. My legs now swinging as I sat there staring at him.


I swung my arm hard but he was able to dodge my attack, his claws coming for me at every duck and dodge.

"He is a killer!"

His knee connected with my face causing me to stumble back, I could feel the blood dripping from my nose and lip. A smirk formed on my face as I stood waiting for him next move.

"You don't seem any different." I spoke, a small gust of wind passing between us as he stood up staring, flexing his hands.

My body swayed as I walked down the hall, I had gotten so bored that I managed to sneak out while he was taking a nap. And now I was walking back into the hotel room with my body filled with an abnormal amount of alcohol. For a normal human, they would have alcohol poisoning, but for a soldier; I was just getting really drunk.

Twisting and turning the knob a few times I was finally able to make my way into the room, stumbling and hitting the ground hard. They were right, your body didn't work when you were drunk, it was as if it didn't respond quick enough no matter how hard you tried.

So I crawled.


"I am a man who is angry and out to kill the man who killed my father." We stood while the battle kept going around us.

"He didn't kill your father!" My fist clenched as the urge to rip his throat open flowed through my thoughts.

"Why do you keep protecting him." His fingers stretched, his knees bent and I took a step back.

I don't know how it happened, or when it happened. I didn't even know that the spark was there, I mean I did care about him, protect him and fight by him. In a way he was my partner, when he wasn't in cryo.

His lips felt like silk against mine, his hands touching my skin as if it would crack under his. My mind was so distorted with lust and ecstacy as I ran my hand in his hair, a small moan escaping his lips as his hips bucked beneath me.

A gasp escaped my lips as his metal hand gripped my hair and pulled my head back, his lips attacking my neck, sucking, Biting.I couldn't help but to let out a sensual moan, and from that moment it was as if our bodies became entangled in sheets and sweat.


"It doesn't matter why I'm protecting him, he didn't kill your father."

His stance changed and his body wasn't that tense as before, but I was. I was fighting the urge to kill and to fight, to prove that Bucky wasn't the way he was and that all I wanted was to be who I was before. A woman who wasn't under the control of anyone, a woman who fought for others, and had a lot of self control.

"You love him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took my a while to update, I have a gash in my finger. It's healing but it's hard to bend and hold things. So holding my phone gets a bit painful. Thoughts.

I realize what I did with chapter. Sorry. Oops.