Status: Sorry for any errors, pretty hard to catch them all with my cell phone. Being put on hold for a little while

Haunting

Eight

Her body was dragged trough the dark damp, dirty halls of the Hydra layout. A man on each side of her body, one holding each arm just in case. Her head was spinning trying to remember what had happened and how she had gotten here. One minute she was out on a mission, her eyes set on the target getting ready to take it down, the next she was being dragged down this all to familiar hallway.

Her body was slammed into a hard metal chair causing her to grunt, they tied down her arms and chained her ankles. She could see the silhouette of the doctor walking into the room, shaking his head and sighing in disappointment. It had been five months since they had put the soldier back on ice, they didn't need him anymore. Well, at least for the time being.

A groan escaped her throat as she struggled to keep her eyes open..

"This is a disappointment and yet something valuable." She could hear the doctors Russian accent as he head lulled to one side, what had they drugged her with?

She heard the smack of a thick folder hit the table and the feet shuffling in her direction.

"Why am I here?" Her voice sounded weird, was it because of the drugs?

"You don't know?" She could hear the confusion on his voice along with joy, there was something she didn't know and he enjoyed that. Clapping his hands together and rubbing them, he walked closer.

She could smell the peppermint on his breaths, the honey shampoo he used and the woman's lotion he placed on his skin every morning before work. His finger poked softly at her abdominal area once, then repeatedly.

Her eyes lowered to look down and scrunched together, what he was proposing was impossible. She couldn't be, they tied and burned her tubs years ago. Shifting in her seat she tried to move away from him, this man was crazy and all she wanted to do was snap his neck.

"It's true dear, I guess the serum healed more then we thought it would." Her feet kicked out but was stopped by the chains. A scowl on her face as she watched him move and pick up the folder, opening it and smirking.

"We will name it, project one."


Her feet scrunched the snow as he moved towards the one place she ran from, with the help of Bucky. Leaving something so precious behind. She stared at the man next to her who had started to move, he was on his own mission and she had to prove that she was right. Bucky didn't kill his father.

"Are you coming?"

She blinked, was she prepared to go in there?