True Dreams Dreamt

First Encounter

Ross and Laura were hanging around when she asked how Raen was doing. Ross:” I’m not sure, she’s been busy with dance competitions and recitals.” He pulled his phone out to call her, Raen:” Hey Ross, I’ve been meaning to call you. I’m sorry. I’ve just been so busy with comps and recitals. Thank god I’ve a week off from it all now.” Ross:” That’s good. So you’re not busy right now are you?” Raen:” No, I was just about to stretch then go for my jog around the block. Then maybe take a dip in the pool. You, your family and some friends are more than welcome to come over, if you’d like.” Ross:” Good Rocky and Riker have been asking about you!” Oh I’m with Laura and some other stars from Disney, is that ok?” Raen:” Ah sure. I will check the fridge for beverages and all that. See you guys soon I guess.” Laura:” Why’d you say you’ve other Disney stars that we’re hanging out with?” Ross:” To see what type of guy she likes, plus I might know someone who’s good for her even if he’s three years younger than her.” Laura asked who it was but Ross’ lips were sealed; he wasn’t saying anything. They got Cameron Boyce, the rest of Austin & Ally, and a few others. Heading your way now. Should we pick up more snacks or anything? <R No I’m good, but thanks for asking! <R2 When Ross and the others got there, she opened the side gate so they could just walk on back to the backyard.
Once they were back there (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=189308593), Raen asked Ross to help carry out a cooler with her, Rocky and Riker got the other one. Rocky went over to her picking her up and giving her a hug. Raen:” Hey, hey Rocky! Ok, ok please put me down. It’s good to see you too!” He put her down so she went over to Riker next giving him a kiss on the cheek. Raen always flirted with those two; Rocky and Riker. Ross cleared his throat, Ross:” Well, there’s a few people you don’t know. (She got nervous but mostly shy as he introduced her to the rest of the people there). This is Cameron from Jessie. You two actually have something in common.” Cameron:” Oh yea, what’s that?” Ross:” You both like dancing. Raen does a lot of recitals and competitions.” Cameron:” Is that so. So do you do a few different styles and if so, what’re your favorites?” Raen wanted to talk with him, she thought he was cuter in person then the show and she loves when he dances on the show but she couldn’t get past her shyness. As she was going to say something Laura came up to ask her where the bathroom is. At some point, Ross had to go and then downstairs bathroom was occupied, so she showed him the one upstairs. Cameron went looking for Ross, he managed to find his way to Raen’s room. He saw her trophies and medals for tap dancing and break dancing. Ross:” Sorry about that, Raen is very shy around new people. I forgot that and she was uncomfortable as well. Her favorite in my opinion is break dancing, she seems to have the most fun when doing that. She’s really good at it too, but never will say it. She thinks she just gets worse with each routine or competition. Want to see a video I took last year of her?” Cameron nodded, he watched the video nodding with a smile. Ross:” Maybe if I play some different songs, she’ll start dancing and maybe you could too.” They went back out, Ross went over to the computer set up, playing a different song. He watched Raen closely, saw the signs of her beginning to dance but she didn’t. Not until she couldn’t help it anymore when he changed it to a song that’s popular and everyone dances to it. Once he played it, she began dancing, which formed a large group around her like usual. Cameron pushed his way to the front, then began dancing himself. Riker filmed it this time, both Raen and Cameron began dancing closer to each other before long, they were dancing together.
Once the song was done everyone clapped which made Raen blush. Cameron:” You’re good.” Raen:” Oh ah…thanks. You’re really great yourself!” She began feeling a little more comfortable around him to open up more and talk to him more. Cameron:” And you used to do some small acting jobs too?” Raen:” Yes, I’ve been in a few commercials. Ross thinks I should get back into it. Said he’d even have the writer’s writ me into the show. I’ve been focused on my dancing mostly. I actually have this week off, which is why everyone is here.” Cameron:” Maybe you should just give it another try. Maybe you could get on his show, or maybe on mine!” Raen bit her lip smiling, blushing real red. Raen:” Oh and what might I be on your show?” Cameron:” Oh definitely my girlfriend or something along those lines.” He walked away since a few people were going over to her to talk. As she was talking with them, she watched him, he walked over to Ross to talk. Ross:” You too seemed to talk for a while.” Cameron:” Yes, we did.” Ross:” Whatever you said must’ve worked, she keeps looking at you, watching you!” Cameron smiled, he glanced over at Raen who was looking at him, gave him a smile before turning her attention back to those she was talking to.