True Dreams Dreamt

And Life Goes On...

After promoting the movie, Raen decided to have a premiere viewing at her house. Kenny and the whole cast was welcomed as well as others that wanted to see it. Ross, Riker and the rest of R5, Skai Jackson, Peyton List, Debby Ryan, and a few others came over as well. Raen set out a variety of drinks and snacks. Raen:” Before I start the movie, I just wanted to first thank Kenny for the amazing opportunity to challenge myself with this role but for also wanting me to be a part of something special. Thanks to the cast for being my best friends and encourage me to stick with it. We did have some fun. To everyone else, thank you for coming. All those who want to, are welcome to sleep here if they’d like. Hoe you enjoy the movie!”
Raen played the movie sitting there leaning close to Cameron and next to Mitchell. Ross was behind them with Riker. When Raen’s first song came on, Raen waited for her friends’ reactions. Ross and Riker were whispering to each other, but it wasn’t until her song after she met Carlos that she heard what people were saying. Ross(whispered):” Wow, I had no idea that Raen could sing like that.” Riker:” Did you ever hear her sing before?” Ross:” No, I mean I’ve heard her singing along to some songs that happened to be playing in the background or on the radio, but nothing like that.” Raen smiled to herself, feeling very proud. When the viewing of the movie was done, Kenny got up in front of them all. Kenny:” I just want to thank you all for being a part of the Descendants movie. We’ve had fun and I’m glad I was able to reunite both Cameron and Raen together. Cameron you picked a great girl to play in the movie. Thanks for mentioning her.” Raen looked at him curiously, then she looked to the others who all shrugged. Cameron:” I’ll explain later.” Boo Boo got up next, Boo Boo:” I just wanted to say I’m grateful for this movie since it leads to such great friends. We had so much fun on the set, this time more than last time. (Dove agreed…Adding) I think that’s because we’re all such good friends plus, we had another friend on set with us. Raen, you made sure we were always laughing. Thank you, but what no one has said was how we helped you. I told you that you could do it and you really surprised us when you sang!” Sofia:” Yes, when we were recording the songs and it was your turn in the booth. I don’t know about the others but at first I found it odd as to why you’d want the lights off in there. But I understood after a few moments and when you finally opened your mouth I was shocked, totally surprised. I’m glad you are the type of person to take our comments and use them like when we gave you pointers for the songs you applied them greatly.” Cameron stood up in front of them all, smiling at all his costars then finally met Raen’s eyes. Cameron:” I agree with what everyone said. We had more fun this time around than last time, even though we were pranksters. Raen, I’m glad that I told Kenny about having you in the movie. You made everything much more fun. To elaborate on what Sofia just said, your voice when we heard it made me completely shocked. That song you sang for my character, made me melt, like if truly felt like I understood every emotion you were trying to show. I knew you were looking at me the whole time you were singing that song. You memorized it just so you could stare at me while you sang it. And I know what you’re wondering, how did the others not know that I suggested you to Kenny? I told Kenny to audition you in private, if he liked you enough to want you in the movie, to wait until the last possible minute he could to give you the script. So when we got our scripts, you got yours. None of the others knew who anyone else aside from the main cast were until it was time to film. There’s one more thing…I don’t know about you but I’ve fallen in love with you all over again!” Raen looked at everyone smiling. She slowly got up, Raen:” Thank you everyone. I’m glad that I made everything fun and surprised you with my voice. Cameron, I’ve fallen in love with you all over again too!” Riker just had to be Riker…Riker:” How do we know that was really you and not someone else made to look like you were singing?” Raen:” Alright fine then, pick a song and I’ll do it.” Riker:” Alright, the theme song to Austin & Ally.” Raen sang the song, then looked at him with a smirk. He held his hands up calling a truce.
Raen was enjoying life, she had Cameron’s arms wrapped around her and she couldn’t be any happier or feel any safer. Since her Disney movie debut she was offered other roles and even got the chance to star in a movie with her favorite actor; Mark Wahlberg. After all she’s living her dreams!