True Dreams Dreamt

What's Going to Happen Now

Riker and Ross left while Raen went back in waiting for Cameron. Once he arrived, she let him in and then explained everything to him. Raen:” I got upset because the other day I wanted you to stay, but you were uncomfortable because I was upset, which made you leave. I know he was killed many, many years ago, but it still feels like it just happened a few days ago. I keep the clothes of his because I don’t want to forget him and I feel like I will. I’m scared that I’m going to forget him, all about him, all about what we went through growing up or just how close we were.” Cameron:” Raen, it’s fine. I’m glad you took the time to explain it to me, thank you. Raen, I don’t ever think nor do I believe that you could ever forget your brother and that bond you share.” Raen:” Really, I believe you. So now I told you and shared what I’ve been living with for years. Now you know…” Cameron:” Again thank you for telling me. Now I know and understand why you were upset that other day. I understand why you might become upset in the future. (Grabs her hands gently in his, so she’d look at him) I really am grateful that you finally told me.” Raen smiled nodding, he pulled her into a hug rubbing her back softly. Cameron:” Come on, let’s get some snacks and watch some movies. We can have a movie night and invite some of our friends if you want?” She smirked at him and then sent out a mass text to everyone she knew. Cameron:” If you want I can invite Dove and Boo Boo, maybe they’ll give you their numbers if they come too.?” Raen:” Yes please, because I only know Ross, his family and the cast of Austin & Ally as well as a few others from Teen Beach.” He laughed and sent a text to them as well as a few others. Before she knew it, Ross and his brothers as well as their sister and Ellington were already at the house. Raen greeted all of them with a hug and a kiss on the cheek for the guys. Riker smiled and returned the kiss upon her cheek. They all sat down watching a movie. Raen excused herself to lock the doors before returning, she went up and locked her room as well. Still thinking of our kiss not too long ago <RK Riker please stop. We can’t talk about that. I don’t want to ruin what I might have with Cameron. Look, you had plenty of chances to tell me how you felt or feel, but you didn’t. I just thought the flirting was something you did with all the girls anyways <R2 You’re right, I do flirt with a lot of people but you the most and I mean it with you but you wouldn’t know that. I should’ve just come out and told you how I feel. I know, I know it’s too late but I will always remember that kiss since I’ve wanted to do that for so long <RK. As she read it she smiled, which made Riker smile as well and he got a picture of it.
After the second movie, everyone was asleep except for Raen and Cameron, she got up going for the kitchen but stopped in front of him asking him if he was coming. Cameron got up, followed her into the kitchen where Raen made a small bowl of ice cream, grabbed two spoons and placed the bowl on the table. Cameron:” So why couldn’t you fall asleep?” Raen:” Too nervous. (looks away, finally back at him) Why couldn’t you?” Cameron:” Guess I have a lot on my mind. Wait, why are you nervous?” Raen:” Well…I know we aren’t exactly dating officially but the only thing that you must know about me is when I flirt and mean it, I really mean it. That if I do it to someone else I feel like I’m cheating. It’s different with Riker or so I thought. When I flirt back with him, I’m doing it as fun and not from the love within my heart. When I pushed you away because I wasn’t ready to tell you about my brother, I flirted with him and…well we…kissed. I told him never to mention it but not why. I really wanted to be the one to tell you and live with what happens next. Cameron, I feel awful, I really do and especially because I like you so much and I’d love to spend more time with you.” She looked away becoming nervous and fidgety. But they sat there talking a while, Raen:” So…what do you like about me?” Cameron seemed to blush from what she saw, Cameron:” Well, I like how you’re honest, you are quite blunt sometimes too. Even though you have a passion for dancing, you can be very clumsy. I like how you are very passionate about dancing and that you’re very good. I like that your middle name is Chance, you’re always willing to give people a second Chance. When I watch you, whatever you’re doing you’ll look at it from a few different angles and aspects. You always seem to see the good in people from what I’ve heard from Ross. Your eyes seem to hold amazement in them at everything you look at. I also like your eyes if you couldn’t tell. I also like when your face lights up when you’re talking about certain things.” As he was telling her she was blushing. Cameron noticed she was looking tired as well as yawning more, he put the dish in the sink, rinsed it out and told her to follow him.
They got their spots back and she put her head on his chest. The sound of his breathing and heartbeat quickly put her to sleep. After he placed his arm around her and she was asleep, he too fell asleep soon after The first to awake were Dove Cameron, Ross, Laura and Riker. Dove took pictures of the both of them while they still slept. Dove:” Do you think we should have Boo Boo come over?” Ross:” He’s from Twilight right?” Both Dove and Laura looked at him curiously, Ross held up his hands in defense. Ross:” Raen’s a huge fan of Twilight, come see.” He brought them up to her room but realized it was locked. Ross:” Hmm, guess she planned ahead. She knows me so well.” He explained what was in her room but told them he’ll work on her opening it for them. Ross:” She doesn’t know I’ve read them but, she writes her own fanfiction too” Laura:” You two have been close friends forever, has she asked or in her case, made you read the actual books?” Ross:” No, she showed me two movies but went into detail on how it was wrong, what they didn’t add. So I just caved. But I will admit that I was a little curious, so I borrowed her books and read them. Riker has watched the movies with her numerous times, they’ll even argue over it.” They went back down as Raen and Cameron were both starting to wake up. Dove:” Hey Raen, I’m thinking of having Boo Boo come over, is that ok?” Raen:” Ah, What?... No, no I’m not ok with him coming over!” Dove pretended to be confused, Laura:” Why don’t you want him to come over?” Raen:” Well, because…I’m a huge twihard. He’s one of my favorites but if he’s here I will want him to see if he could help me meet the others. I’m embarrassed too, I guess.” Dove:” But he’s so cool and real sweet.” She was looking for his number as she was talking. Meanwhile, Ross convinced her to show them her room, so she did. Dove:” Hey Boo Boo, I’m hanging out with a group of friends, one of them is a very huge fan. Want to come hang out with us?”
Everyone went on with their fun, while they were outside playing football (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=190337116), Dove excused herself. When she came back, she wasn’t alone. Both Dove and Boo Boo stood watching the others playing football. He saw Raen get tackled and go down by Ross, but they did another play and she used her speed. Boo Boo:” So which one is the huge fan of mine?” Dove pointed Raen out, once she got the touchdown. Ross:” Looks like Boo Boo did decide to show up after all.” He saw Raen hide behind Riker as Cameron got closer she jumped on his back. He went over to say hi to him, Raen jumped down but hid behind him. Cameron:” Raen, he doesn’t bite.” She took a breath and stuck her hand out. Raen:” It’s nice to finally meet you, I’m Raen!” Boo Boo(smiling):” So you’re the huge fan I’ve been hearing so much about.” Raen:” Maybe, just a little.” She smirked looking at him, that is until Riker decided to open his big mouth mentioning her room. Riker:” A little? Really Raen, who’re you kidding. Your room says it’s more than a little.” She turned her attention to him, Raen:” And h…how do you know what my room looks like?” The look in her eyes, Riker knew he said something wrong. H debated bringing his brother into it, getting him in trouble too but snapped out of it. He heard her saying that he better not lie. Riker:” Ok, well I don’t…actually know. I heard about it.” Ross couldn’t take it anymore; he also didn’t expect her to get this mad. Ross:” He really doesn’t know what your room looks like, as much as he wants to. I’m the one that went into your room, but I was looking for you.” Raen:” Ross…everyone, I’m sorry but you all have to go now.” Boo Boo took a step towards her while the others didn’t move. Boo Boo:” If you don’t mind my asking, but just how bad can your room be?” Raen looked at him, then at the others shrugging. Raen:” Fine. But don’t say you weren’t warned.” She leads them all up to her room and unlocked the door, letting them in. Boo Boo looked around smiling, then he looked back at her. Boo Boo:” You’ve actually been following my career but once Twilight came out, you’ve been following all your favorites from the movies. Guess you really are a big fan!” She smiled but then her face went confused. Raen:” Wait, so you’re not mad, or creeped out by all of this or even embarrassed…anything?” Boo Boo:” No, I’m impressed as well as honored that I happen to be one of your favorites!” He pulled her into a hug, took the camera se had on the bed and took some pictures with her. Boo Boo:” Now you can add these pictures to the others!” Ross was in the doorway, Raen got up and gave him a hug. Raen:” Thanks, I know you meant well. I’m sorry that I don’t like people in my room for some reason.”