Waking The Demon

Meet The Family

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

*Sigh* Ok well right now I am at my "home" waiting for my cousin Lusty to come over. Oh she is a vampire. Yea wierd I know. See her parents are mixed or some shit like that I don't know the story but yea we are cousins. I was currently watching some T.V. when my brother Frank burst inside.

"Loathy!" He shouted.

"What do you want?" I said.

"To bug you of course!" He shouted yet again. I don't know but he is always shouting.

"Ok I'm right here no need to yell," I said to him.

"Psh yea Frank I heard you like down the street," Someone said. I turned to the door way to see Lusty standing there.

"How did you get over here so fast if you were down the street?" Frnak asked her.

"Well see I decided to walk over here but once I heard you shouting I decided to teleport in here," She said.

"I hate when you sneek up on us like that," I said. She smiled and said,"Sorry but I love it."

"Anyways what are you doing over here?" Frank asked Lusty.

"To eat your food," Lusty said before teleporting I guess to the kitchen. "I'm going to join her," Frank said before running downstairs. Frank and Lusty are always eating. It's so funny. Especially when there is only one left of whatever they want.

Crash!

Ugh I better get downstairs before Lusty sucks Frank's blood and Frank eat's her.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story!
Comment and tell me how it is!!

<3Lusty!!