Waking The Demon

Secret Talk (Part 1)

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

What joy. I am going out with Loathy and the 5 dorks. God dork is getting old I need to find a new word. Anyways I was about to open my front door when it slams open and hits me in the face.

"Ow!" I yelled out.

"Oh sorry Lusty," I knew from the voice it was Loathy.

"It's OK, good thing I can heal fast," I said before smiling. Loathy flashed a smile revealing her werewolf fangs.

"Ready to go?" She asked me.

"No, but I really don't have a saying," I said before stepping out the house and locking the door. Soon me and Loathy were at some food place.

"So where are they?" I asked.

"Um.." Loathy said as she scanned the place. "Found them!" she said.

"Alright," I said before following her to the table where the boys were at. I glared at all of them not wanting to be there. I was about to pull my chair out to sit but Zacky quickly got up and stopped me.

"Allow me," Zacky said as he took over and pulled the chair out for me. I looked at him weird.

"Thanks I guess," I said before sitting down.

"So Lusty how is your day been so far?" Matt asked out of nowhere. I raised an eyebrow.

"Um besides the fact that I had to get up early and come here perfect," I said before taking out my phone and turning it on.

"So um yea this is awkward," Rev spoke up.

"Yea I have to agree with you," I said quickly before putting my phone down. Soon a waiter came and took all of our orders. Everyone was pretty much just in there own little conversations except for me. Or so I thought. Oh did I mention that I was sitting across from Synyster? Well yea I am.

"So..." Syn began to speak when my phone started vibrating. I looked at the number and it said Unknown. I rejected the call and looked back up at Syn.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing never mind," He said before drinking his soda. I rolled my eyes and then looked down playing with my food. Suddenly my phone started to vibrate again. I looked and saw that I had a text message.

Hey it's Jay. Why didn't you answer?

I smiled and quickly text-ed back.

Sorry the number was unknown.

It wasn't long until he responded back.

I missed you last night. I know weird but I just couldn't get enough of you.

This time I smirked and replied saying I want to see you right now. I want to feel you again

"Why so smiley?" Loathy asked. I grinned and said,"It's nothing."

"Doesn't seem like nothing," Johnny said.

"You know what shorty be quiet," I said. I then felt someone kick my leg. "Ow!"

"Oh sorry," Loathy said. I groaned playful knowing that she has a crush on Johnny. My phone stated vibrating yet again. This time it was a call. Ignoring everyone else I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sexy," Jay said. I smiled and said,"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing just wanted to here you again," He said.

"I want to see you again," I said seductively into the phone.

"Then look at the entrance," Jay said. Confused I looked over to the entrance of the food place and saw Jay standing there looking at me.

"Come get me," I said before hanging up. It wasn't long until Jay arrived at the table we where all at.

"Um who are you?" Matt asked Jay. "This is Jay," I said before getting up. I looked over at Syn and he made eye contact with Jay.

"Oh," Rev said before stuffing his face with food.

"Can I speak with you Jay for a sec," Syn said while getting up. Jay looked at Syn for a second before turning to me. "Be right back babe," He said before pecking my lips. Then he and Syn went outside. I wonder what they are talking about.
♠ ♠ ♠
HM wonder what those two are talking about.
Comment for next chapter!

CHECK OUT MY JOURNAL ENTRY!!

<3Lusty!