Waking The Demon

Name

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Soon Jay and I had finished feeding and we went back to his place to eat. His place was actually nice.

"So do you want to eat down here or in my room," Jay asked with a seductive tone. I smiled and said,"Down here, we can go upstairs later."

"Alright I can deal with that," He said before leading me to the living room where we were watching movies and eating.

"So Lusty, exactly what is your real name?" Jay asked out of nowhere. That surprised me I really don't go by my real name, only if someone I know is mad or something at me calls me by my real name.

"It's Brittney," I said.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded yes. "That's cool. So why go by Lusty?" He asked me.

"I don't really know it's just a nickname and only when I get in trouble or if someone is really mad with me they call me by my real name other than that I'm known as Lusty not Brittney," I said.

"Wow that's cool," He said. "Yea I guess," I said.

"I like Lusty better," Jay said. I put my food down and stood up from the floor and went to straddle Jay's lap.

"Wow I'm liking this," Jay said as he put his hands on my ass. I smirked and said,"Good." I then leaned down and started kissing him. A few seconds into the kiss Jay pulls away.

"Let's go upstairs," He said.

"Let's go then," I said. Then Jay stood up carrying me up to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Comments!

<3Lusty!