Waking The Demon

Interrupted

NOTE: Some Sexual Content

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Once Jay brought us upstairs to his bedroom he put me down and closed the door.

"You might want to lock the door," I said to him. He thought for a second before saying,"Your right sometimes my friends come over and enter without knocking."

I laughed a bit and then Jay again picked me up and laid me on the bed. We of course quickly connected lips right away. I wanted to take control so I rolled us over so I was on top now. I started pulling on the bottom of Jay's shirt, wanting it off. So I pulled away from the kiss to help take his shirt off. Not very smart because now I was back at the bottom.

"Not fair," I whined. Jay laughed a little and said,"Nothings ever fair baby." He then started kissing my neck. It wasn't long until he found my spot. He kept sucking, kissing, and licking on the same spot making me moan lightly.

"Oh god that feels so good," I managed to breath out. Jay then proceeded to put his hands under my shirt taking it off along with my bra. So now we are both topless. Jay just stared at my breasts that whole time.

"You know my face is up here," I said. Jay smiled and said,"I knew that." Then he went back to kissing me while rubbing my left breast. I started moving my hands down to unbutton his pants when the fucking' door bell rang.

"Ugh why!" I whined.

"Right when it was about to get good," Jay said before getting up.

"Yea I know," I said before sitting up in his bed. "I'll be back," Jay said before leaving downstairs to see who it was. I didn't even bother putting my shirt or bra back on. As I was waiting for Jay I heard more than two voices. Which I quickly recognized. So I got up and went to join the little chat.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!

<3Lusty!