Waking The Demon

Some Way

(Brian's P.O.V.)

After me and the guys finished feeding we all went separate ways. I was going to pay Jay a visit of course Zacky wanted to come. So I brought his ass along with me.

"You think he will be home?" Zacky asked.

"I'm sure he is," I said.

"But he was out with Lusty," Zacky said. I sighed and said,"Zacky we know him, he probably dumped her like he does with other girls, besides he never takes a girl to his place."

"Your right," Zacky said. I nodded my head. We soon arrived at Jay's house and sure enough he was home. Me and Zacky got out the car and went to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited until he answered.

"Gosh he takes forever answering the fucking door," Zacky complained.

"I know I would expect this from a girl," I said. Soon Jay opened the door shirtless. "Dude why are you shirtless?" I asked.

"Just felt like being half naked today," He said. Me and Zacky laughed and walked inside his house. I noticed there was food rappers on the floor.

"Wow Jay eat alot," I said.

"And didn't save any for me how sad," Zacky said playfully. Jay laughed and was about to answer when someone spoke up.

"What's taking so long?" the person said. I turned to see Lusty topless. No shirt and no bra. She was standing behind Jay so you couldn't really see anything.

"Oh look who we have here," Zacky said.

"Yea look," She said back. I started getting jealous once again. God I really need to stop thinking of her in that way.

"Well we can see you guys were busy so me and Zacky will just leave," I said. Then Lusty spoke up.

"No stay I'll leave I need to meet up with Frank and Loathy anyways," She said before going to get her other half dressed. As soon as she was out of site I asked Jay,"Are you becoming serious?"

"Um I'm not sure I was going to ask her but you guys showed up and well yea," He said. I nodded my head not really knowing what to say.

"Alright see you some other time Jay," Lusty said before kissing him. I felt disgusted. I looked over at Zacky and he was looking at me with a pondering face. Soon Lusty pulled away from Jay and turned to me and Zacky.

"See you two around," She said before leaving. Some way or another I will get her.

You better try and think of a way fast.
I know Zacky

"OK well Jay me and Zacky are going to leave," I said.

"Alright then see you guys later," Jay said. Me and Zacky then left his house and went back inside my car.

"How about we gather everyone for a night out and you try to get her then?" Zacky suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea," I said.

"Alright I'm going to call everyone," Zacky said before taking his phone out and calling everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wonder what Brian has planned.
Comment for next chapter!

<3Lusty!