Waking The Demon

Cemetery Fun

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

Once I got downstairs in the kitchen. Lusty had Frank in a head lock.

"Say sorry!" Lusty said to Frank. Frank was giggling and said,"I'm sorry!"

"What's going on now?" I asked them.

"Oh nothing Frank just thought he can beat me to the last cookiedough package," Lusty said as she let Frank go.

"Yea and I tripped her which in return she got me in a head lock," Frank said as he tried to steal some cookiedough.

"You guys are so childish," I said before getting some water.

"So what are we doing today?" Frank asked.

"I don't know. What do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"How about we go hang at the cemetery?" Lusty suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Frank said.

"Alright lets go," I said.

***At the Cemetery***

"I love walking on top of the dead," I said.

"Yea me too but it sucks that they are dead," Lusty said.

"Why?" Frank asked.

"Because then I won't be able to suck their blood," Lusty said with a grin. We laughed and then sat on top of a big stone. Then out of nowhere Frank start's singing.

"You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye And I love you so and I want you to know That I'll always be right here And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear," Frank sang. Me and Lusty just looked at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck was that?" Lusty asked laughing.

"You don't know good music," Frank said with a smile.

"Your so fucking wierd Loathy you sure he is your brother?" Lusty asked me.

"Yea I am sure," I said while laughing. we continued to laugh until we were interrupted.

"Aww look the three wierdo's having fun," someone said. Me, Frank, and Lusty turned to see the five dorks we hate. Well I like one of them but they don't know that.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D
Comment and subscribe!!

<3Lusty!