Waking The Demon

Half Dead

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

I laid on the cement as three guys hovered over me. I didn't recognize them since my eyes were closed and I was dying. I felt one of the guys picking me up and then laying me down on I am guessing was a sofa. They were yelling at me to stay awake. My breathing had stopped I was already dead. I still could hear them and feel them though. How can that be? I have no idea.

I then felt wetness on my lips and liquid slowly flowed into my mouth. I knew it was blood. Someone was feeding me blood. I don't get why they should though. I am already dead. Oh right! They think I'll come back. After some time I started hearing a fourth voice. It was a girl arguing with one of the guys. Still I couldn't tell who they were. Soon I felt the wetness stop. Someone was shouting that I was gone. Another said to someone else to try one more time.

Again I felt the blood flow into my mouth. My breathing was coming out lightly. I was coming back! I started breathing a little more when I started coughing and the taste of blood got to me and I wanted more. I grabbed who ever's arm it was and started sucking the blood.

"Lusty your back!" Someone shouted. I stopped sucking the person's blood and looked around. I notice that Zacky, Syn and Loathy were in the room. I looked and saw that it was Syn who was feeding me. I did the one thing I never thought I would have done. I hugged Syn. It took a few seconds until I felt him wrap his arms around me. I then pulled away and looked at him.

"Thank you," I said. He smiled and said,"No problem."

"Lusty what happened?" Loathy asked me.

"You know what happened," I said.

"Was it a you know," She asked. I nodded my head.

"We should get you cleaned up. Your cuts and everything closed up but you have lots of blood stains all over you," Zacky said. I looked down at myself and got up.

"Um who found me?" I asked.

"Frank did," Syn said. I nodded and went upstairs to shower. God now I have to explain everything to Frank.

(Brian's P.O.V.)

I did it. I brought her back. I was shocked when she hugged me. I would expect a punch or slap but no I got a hug! I smiled a dumb smile. After Lusty went to get cleaned Zacky spoke up.

"Looks like your almost there buddy," he said. I looked at him and said,"I hope so."

It's just a matter of time when she starts to like me. Of course Jay will have to be rid of for Lusty to come to me and I have to do it without no one being hurt. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I need atleast 3 comments before I post the next chapter up!
COMMENTS!!

<3Lusty!!