Waking The Demon

Got You

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

I soon found myself knocking on Jay's door. I knocked a few times until he finally answered.

"Lusty what happened?" he asked his voice full of concern.

"May I come in, I'll explain everything," I said.

"Yea sure come in babe," he said before he let me inside. We sat on the couch and I just let tears fall. I never sobbed up and cried loudly like most people do, but whatever.

"So what happened? Why do you have blood stains on you?" Jay asked. I sighed and then started to explain everything to him. From the werewolf to now.

"Wow I'm just glad you came back," He said as he hugged me close to him.

"Yea me to," I said as I snuggled up to him.

"Lusty look I was going to ask you this but Brian and Zacky showed and you left and well yea," he said.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked looking straight in my eyes. I looked away and thought for a few seconds. I smiled and said,"Yes." Then Jay leaned in to kiss me. This feels perfect.

(Brian's P.O.V.)

After Lusty ran out Frank just ran his hand over his head. Me and Zacky of course just stood there.

"Frank," Loathy said getting closer to him. He sighed before looking up.

"I'm worried," He said.

"Of what?" Zacky asked.

"That she is going to be getting into fights with werewolves everytime. We almost lost her today. Imagine if neither of us were around. She would have been dead completely," Frank said.

"Well then we will all keep an eye on her that she doesn't get in another fight," I said.

"How can I trust you?" Frank said.

"Well for starters I did bring her back and believe me you can trust us," I said.

"Frank we can trust them," Loathy said.

"Alright fine but if anything happens to my baby sister or my baby cousin you both are screwed," he said before leaving. I sighed and then Loathy spoke up.

"You think we should tell Jay?" she asked.

"Yea I mean they do have a "thing" going on," Zacky said.

"Oh ok," she said.

"Ok well me and Zacky are going to go back to Jay's house and let him know about what happened and such so catch you later," I said before me and Zacky went back over to explain to Jay everything that happened.

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Me and Jay were making out for quite sometime until I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked. I started kissing his neck and whispered in his ear.

"I want you now," I said. Jay smiled and then for the second time he lead me upstairs and this time we weren't going to be interrupted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated!
Comments!!!!

<3Lusty!