Waking The Demon

Forest Fun

(Brian's P.O.V.)

Me and Lusty walked in the forest in silence. I wonder what's going on in her head. Yea I can see myself but she can block other's from seeing. Apparently she is doing that right now. Anyways we kept walking and then we stopped at the edge of the cliff.

"Nice site," Lusty said breaking the silence.

"Yea it is," I agreed. I turned to Lusty and saw she took a vial of blood out drinking it.

"Want one?" She asked. I thought and remember the last time I fed. It was a while ago. Ok it was a long time ago.

"Yea sure," I said. She took another one out tossing it to me.

"Thanks again for bringing me back," she said.

"Seriously it was nothing," I said.

"No Brian you brought me my afterlife back. Oh god that sounded so funny," she said while laughing. I laughed along with her.

"Anyways yea like thanks if it wasnt for you I probably won't be here right now," she said. I walked closer to her and hugged her. She then hugged me back.

"I was scared when I saw you laying there on the floor," I said as I held her close to me. She didn't say anything just held on to me.

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

If anyone told me that me and Brian would here like this right now before we started getting along I probably laugh in there faces. God he's so amazing. I pulled away from the hug we were sharing and I just looked into his eyes. Brian started to lean in to my lips when I felt something sharp cut my arm.

"Ahh," I whinced.

"What's wrong?" Brian asked. I looked down and saw two sharp blades I picked them up.

"Someone's trying to kill one of us," I said to Brian as I whiped the blood dripping from my arm. Luckly it wasn't deep so it healed fast.

"Looks like they are trying to kill you since it hit you," Brian said.

"Either way we have to go," I said before pulling Brian along with me but was pushed by a strong force and I fell.

"What the fuck!" I shouted at no one really. Brian came to help me up.

"Come on," He said as he held his hand out to me. I took it and stood up. I heard laughing. I looked around but saw no one. Maybe it's just me.

"Let's go," I said. Me and Brian soon got out of the forest and were walking to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for the next chapter loves!!!

<3Lusty!!