Waking The Demon

Brother and Sister

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

I was about to go to bed when I heard loud banging on my front door. I teleported downstairs and opened it. There stood my brother and Loathy.

"Loathy? Jimmy? What are you two doing here at this time?" I asked them.

"Lust I know who the werewolf was that attacked you!" Jimmy practically screamed. Oh yea Jimmy aka The Rev is my brother. No one only Loathy knows that he is my brother.

"Who was it and how do you know?" I asked.

"I was in the forest and saw Mikey talking with the werwolves no offense Loathy," Jimmy said.

"None taken," Loathy said.

"And?" I said.

"Mikey was the one who attacked you!" Loathy said. I didn't know what to say after that. I mean I knew he hated me but not that much that he would actually kill me.

"Don't tell Frank or anyone about this," I said.

"Promise," Jimmy said. I nodded and then Loathy and Jimmy left. I guess I really have to watch him now.

{Next Day}

I woke up around noon and decided I didn't feel like getting up so I went back to bed. Of course good things come to an end. Jimmy burst in my room and pulled the blankets off me.

"Jimmy you fucktard!" I shouted.

"Get up sis," He said while jumping around.

"Why are you so jumpy?" I asked.

"I had candy and beer!" he said. I rolled my eyes and got off my bed.

"Alright Jim go downstairs and make a mess I'll be down in a bit," I said.

"Ok hurry up before I detroy your house!" he said as he ran downstairs. God sometimes I wonder if he really is my brother. I smiled to myself before going to pick out my outfit for the day. A few seconds and I decided on a purple corset and black pants. Along with my checkered vans.

(Brian's P.O.V.)

Today was a new happy day for me! Why? Well because I am going to see Lusty today that's why! When I arrived at her house I knocked on the door and Jimmy answered.

"Dude what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to see Lusty duh," I said before entering the house. I wonder what the hell Jimmy is doing over here. A few seconds later Lusty came downstairs.

"Brian!" She said before running to me and hugging me. I was a little surprised but then I hugged back.

"Hey babe, looking lovely," I said. She smiled and said,"Thanks. Now what are you doing here?"

"Well to see you of course. Now what is Jimmy doing here?" I asked.

"Oh um uh I..." Jimmy stuttered.

"I was scared last night because you know of the accident and all. I didn't want to be alone so I called Jimmy to come over and sleep down here so I can feel more safe," Lusty said. For some reason I didn't believe her. Then again Lusty is a good liar and can mess with people. Whatever.

"Yea," Jimmy said.

"Ok so anyways I was thinking we should go out," I said.

"Brian I can't I'm going out with Jay in a few minutes," She said.

"Oh yea I forgot you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend now," I said sarcastically. Lusty laughed before saying,"Shut up you baby."

"I'm your baby," I said before pulling her down on the couch and started kissing her neck.

"Ugh please don't fuck my sister infront of me!" Jimmy shouted. When I heard those words I froze and Lusty shot up. As Jimmy threw his hand over his mouth. Sister? Lusty and Rev are brother and sister?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha. =)
Comments!!!

<3Lusty!