Waking The Demon

Sex

(Brian's P.O.V.)

I didn't let her finish I just put my lips to hers and kissed her. I have been wanting to do that for so long. Now that I have it was great. I pulled away though after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry," I said to her. I mean she just found her boyfriend now ex-boyfriend cheating on her and I'm fucking kissing her. Selfish!

"You just broke up with Jay and I'm moving to fast I'm sorry," I said. She smiled weakily.

"Brian it's ok. I'm glad you did that," Lusty said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yea I really did," She said before pushing me down on the bed. "I want more though," She said as she got on top of me and started making out with me. Wow I am loving this! Of course I like taking control so I flipped us over so I was on top now.

I felt her hands go under my shirt feeling my chest. I decide to play along as well. So I pulled away from the kiss and started kissing her neck. I heard her moan lightly as I bit down on her neck making her bleed a bit. Her blood was flowing slowly out and I sucked it up. Not too much otherwise I would leave her weak.

I pulled away after a few sucks and saw I left my bite mark on her. I smiled and looked at her.

"You left me a mark didn't you?" she asked.

"And what if I did?" I said.

"I wouldn't do anything because I want you," she said in my ear. I smiled and then started kissing her again. Slowly I moved my hand up her shirt and removed it. She managed to take mines off right after. She started to unbutton my pants as I worked to get her bra off.

I pulled away from the kiss frustrated. "Why can't I fucking unclip your bra but you managed perfectly to get my pants off!" I said.

She laughed and said,"I don't know." Soon I got her bra off and her pants off. A few minutes and we were both naked under the covers. I started moving my hand inbetween her legs rubbing her thighs.

"Stop teasing!" Lusty whined. I smiled before surprisingly entering two fingers inside her. Making her moan.

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Brian entered two fingers deep inside me. I had to moan out. God did he know where to touch me. After a while I started to moan louder.

"Brian I need you," I managed to get out. He didn't say anything except remove his fingers quickly and entered me. Wow was he big. He was moving at a slow pace but still felt good as hell.

"Babe go faster!" I said into Brian's ear.

"Whatever you want baby, you get," he said before picking up the pace going in deeper and faster. I then rolled us over so I was in control now. Brian put his hands on my thighs helping me move along with his rythme. I leaned my head back as I moand from the pleasure.

I started to slow down and Brian noticed because soon I was back under him and I wrapped my legs and arms around him bringing him closer as he kept thrusting in and out.

"Fuck babe I'm close," he said.

"Me...to..." I said gasping for air. A few more minutes and we both came. Brian rolled off me and layed next to me. I just layed on my back catching my breath. Brian turned to his side and held himself up with his left arm and wrapping his right arm around me.

"You regret this?" he asked. I looked at him surprised before saying,"No I don't regret nothing at all."

"Alright good," he said before leaning down to kiss my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if I took long loves! Been real busy lately.
Comment please!!!

<3Lusty