Waking The Demon

Die or Be Evil

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

I killed Jay! Finally after so long. I never liked him. Why? Because he is a dick!

"You killed him," Brian said while looking at me.

"Wow Brian can't it be more odvious," I said sarcastically. I looked over to Frank and Rev who had knocked Mikey out cold.

"This little fuck is going to die as soon as he wakes up!" Rev said.

"Rev please calm down," Lusty said to him.

"How can I? I almost lost you once and then again today almost if me and Frank and Loath didn't come," he said. Lusty just stood quiet. Frank had a confused look.

"Lost her? Were you two dating behind Jay's back or something?" Frank asked them. Me and Brian looked at Lusty and Rev.

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Ugh I guess we have to come clean now. "No," Rev said.

"We are brother and sister," I finished. Frank just looked at me.

"How can that be?" he asked.

"Our parents separated us when we were 11. We still comunicated with each other but never saw each other until the day of our parents funeral. Ever since we kept this a secret about us being related," I explained to him.

"I'm not even going to ask why. Just help me take Mikey back to the house before he wakes up," Frank said. Rev and Loathy went back to the house. Me and Brian stood behind.

"Are you alright?" Brian asked. I turned to him and nodded my head yes. "Come on lets go," he said before taking my hand in his and going to Frank and Loathy's house. Once we arrived Mikey was tied to a chair and Frank was shouting at him.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Frank yelled.

"She deserves to die if not then to be evil," Mikey shouted back.

"Your fucking sick dude. I thought I knew you better than that," Frank said. Mikey laughed and said,"well you don't."

I went up to him and punched him hard putting him back to sleep. "Get rid of him," I ordered before going to the guestroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I decided to make a new story but need some help please message if you want to help me!!!
Comment loves!!

<3Lusty!