Waking The Demon

Nightmare

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

Well today was fun. First Jay dies then Mikey gets thrown away. Of course he already knows about Rev and Lusty. He seemed cool with it, but then again Frank knows how to hide things. Brian and Rev leftr a few minutes ago leaving me and Frank in the living room. Lusty was sleeping in the guest room.

"I am going to bed," I said to Frank. I knew he heard me because he just nodded his head. I swear that boy is hiding something. Oh well I'll find out soon enough. As I got upstairs my phone started ringing so I quickly went to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Loathy it's me Johnny," He said. A smile spread across my face. "Hey what's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothing i just called to see if you wanted to hang out tomorrow night just me and you," he said.

"Um sure that would be awesome," I said.

"Alright then, well I'll let you go. I will meet you where we always meet after sunset," He said.

"Alright then see you then," I said before hanging up. Tomorrow is going to be good!

***Next Day***

I woke up to someone screaming and yelling. I got up quickly and stepped out from my room. I heard it coming from the guest room. I ran to the guestroom and opened the door to see Lusty screaming in her sleep. I ran by her and started shaking her.

"Lusty wake up!" I said trying to wake her up. A few seconds and she was awake. Crying and sobbing.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she cried. She shook her head no. "What happened?" I asked.

"I'm scared," She said.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Someone is going to die," She sobbed.

"Lusty no one is going to die," I said.

"Yes, in this nightmare there was lots of blood and bodies everywhere," she said. I sighed and said,"Maybe Jay's death got to you."

She wipped her tears and said,"Maybe but I know what my nightmare was and it seemed so real."

"Come on lets go downstairs. Maybe some cookie dough will make you feel better," I said with asmile. Lusty smiled and got up. Maybe her nightmare is a sign or warning or something.Who knows?
♠ ♠ ♠
=D
Comments!!!

<3Lusty!