Waking The Demon

and All Thing Will End

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

Hours passed and soon Loathy went to bed and Rev finally came home.

"What did you do?" I said.

"I shot Ray and Bob," Rev said.

"Nice one," Zacky said.

"Yea and when I left Gerard saw me and I say we get prepared for a fight," Rev said.

"Why?" Matt asked.

"Because they are going to kill us next," Loathy said.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I said.

"Naw I just rested for awhile," Loathy said. I nodded and turned to Matt.

"So," I started.

"Lets get our stuff and kill them now," Brian said. We all got prepared and went after Frank and his little gang. A few minutes and we were in the woods. Where Frank was waiting.

"It was just a matter of time until you guys arrived," Frank said.

"Frank why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Maybe because I found this little paper about how your little boyfriends were going to kill me," he shouted. I turned to the guys.

"Is that true?" I asked.

"Yea but that was because we found that paper with our names that he was going to kill us," Zacky said.

"You know what this is ridiculous," Loathy said.

"Yea I mean maybe me and Loathy should kill ourselves since after all we are on the list of kills," I said.

"Yea," Loathy agreed.

"Let me take care of that," Gerard said before shooting Loathy instantly killing her. Which caused this big fight now. I was kneeled down by Loathy. I couldn't believe Gerard killed her. And Frank didn't even do anything. I picked up agun that was thrown and aimed it at Gerard who was fighting with Brian and shot it at him killing him.

"Nice shot," Brian said to me. I nodded and proceeded to join in the fight. Hours passed and I was laying on the floor blood everywhere. It was a dead scene. Only me, Brian, Frank and rev were stil alive.

"Lust just shoot me please I'm dying," Rev said. I was crying. Seeing my brother telling me he was dying.

"No I can't," I said.

"Just do it please I've lost too much blood lusty," he begged me. I got the stake and ran it through his heart. I cried more and felt myself dying as well.

"Give up," Frank said to both me and Brian.

"No," Brian said before shooting Frank. So now me and Brina were laying on the bloody floor dying.

"I love you Brittney," Brian said.

"I love...you...to..Brian," I said. I smiled once last time before finally going to rest. Brian soon died as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucky ending. But anyways check out my new story Rich. Violent and In Love!

Comment as well please!!!

<3Lusty!