Waking The Demon

Sex Encounter

NOTE: Sexual Content

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

OK so I went to the candy store and bought some candy but finished it already. I have been looking for Loathy everywhere. I couldn't find her. I'm sure she is OK. Otherwise she would have called her me already. Anyways I decided not to go to the bar basically because there are always horny ass vampires in there. I really don't want to deal with that. I don't blame them for being horny though because I am the same way.

Anyways I kept walking and saw a very attractive guy leading against a wall smoking. HM this should be very fun. I kept walking and passed him but then I felt an arm grab me arm. I turned to see the guy.

"What's up?" He said as he brought me closer to his body and threw his cigarette somewhere. I grinned and said,"Not much just walking."

"Oh really? So what's your name babe?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Wow he got strong arms. That was always a turn on for me.

"It's Lusty and yours?," I asked while pushing up against him. I heard him groan and say,"Its Jay."

"Nice," I said with a smile. Jay flashed a smile and I can see his fangs. "So your a vampire?" I asked him.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I can see your fangs," I said. He grinned and said,"Yea but don't worry I won't take your life."

"It has already been taken," I said. He looked confused but not after I said,"I'm a vampire too."

"Oh that's awesome," He said.

"Yea," I said before starting to kiss his neck. Jay leaned his head to the side a bit and said,"Having fun I see."

"Yup," I responded and then wrapped my arms around his neck. It wasn't long until Jay moved a bit and pushed his lips onto mines. Wow he is a freaking good kisser. I pulled away and said,"Alley."

"You got it," Jay said before leading us to the alley where we started making out again. He moved his hands down to my ass, and I put my hands under his shirt rubbing his chest. We were basically just feeling up on each other. I wasn't complaining it felt so fucking good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow she's getting some action!
Comments!

<3Lusty!