Waking The Demon

Jealousy

(Brian's P.O.V.)

*sigh* Well today has been pretty fun. Me and the guys found out that Loathy and Johnny have been secretly meeting but we didn't really care. She was cool and Johnny seemed to like her. We all talked at the bar and got to know each other better which was cool. Right now I was playing pool with Zacky. I then realized I haven't fed.

"Yo Zacky I'm going to leave I haven't fed so meet you and the guys back home," I said.

"Alright dude be careful out there," He said.

"I always am," I said before leaving the bar. I was searching for anyone that was alone. Fuck no one is out tonight. Fucking teenagers. Before they use to be all out now it's like no. I kept walking until I saw a girl who was alone. Finally blood! She was standing by the alley waiting for the bus I guess I don't know. As I got closer ready to reel her in I heard kissing sounds and moaning.

I ignored the girl and went into the alley. There I saw some girl and guy almost fucking each other. Lucky bastard. Shit I haven't been laid in like fuck knows how long. I was about to leave but then the girl that was making out with the guy caught my attention when I saw her bracelet. It looked like the one Lusty wears. How do I know this? Well because every time we would run into each other or something it would always sparkle so yea.

"Oh Jay," The girl moaned. Immediately I felt my body tense up. That was Lusty. I felt anger and jealousy build up inside me as I realized that it was really her. I left the alley and went to the cemetery.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D
Comments!!

<3Lusty!