Waking The Demon

One Down

(Lusty's P.O.V.)

After a while of having some sexual fun me and Jay stopped. He sure does know how to pleasure a girl. I really didn't want to stop but all good things have to come to and end.

"Well that was fun," I said.

"Yea it was," Jay said before wrapping his arms around my waist again. I wrapped mines around his neck and lay-ed my head on his shoulder.

"When can I see you again?" He asked. I grinned and said,"Maybe we should have a real date before we go any further."

"I agree so tomorrow night?" Jay asked.

"Sure," I said before pulling away and writing down my number and gave it to him.

"Thanks, I will call you tomorrow," Jay said before giving me a soft kiss. He pulled away and I smiled.

"See you tomorrow," I said before turning and leaving. Today was fun. I had totally forgot about Loathy. I quickly ran to the bar. Hopefully she is in there. Yes I know I didn't want to go but this is my cousin. I shortly arrived at the bar and found that Loathy was there. I was relieved she was OK. I walked closer to her and noticed that the 5 dorks were there.

"Well look what we have here," I said as I approached one of the pool tables. Loathy looked at me and said,"Hey."

"Funny I remember were five of you," I said.

"Yea except the other one had to leave," Matt responded.

"Like I care," I said.

"Lusty please don't start," Loathy said.

"Alright, Oh and it's OK Loathy I knew you were friends with Johnny. Just make sure Frank doesn't find out or else hell will break loose," I said before leaving. I don't really want to go home. So I decided to go to the cemetery.

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

After Lusty left I was surprised that she knew about me and Johnny but didn't say anything.

"God she is such a bitch," Zacky said.

"Yea but it's Lusty being herself can't really change that," I said.

"True I rather be around the real rather than the fake," Matt said.

"She won't tell Frank right?" Johnny asked me.

"I don't think so I mean if she knew all along and never said anything I guess she wouldn't," I said.

"Cool," Rev said. The rest of the night me and the guys were having fun drinking and acting stupid. Soon I was back at my house. When I entered the house I called Frank's name, But he didn't come out. I went upstairs to the movie room and saw him on the chair passed out with food all over the place. I'm guessing he and Lusty were eating all this food. I smiled and went to my room and got some rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!!

<3Lusty!!