Waking The Demon

Morning

***NEXT DAY***

(Loathy's P.O.V.)

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing. I lazily got up and went to answer it without checking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I said in a sleepy tone.

"Hey Loathy did I wake you?" I knew from the voice it was Johnny.

"Yea but it's cool, what's up?" I asked him.

"Well last night I had an encounter with Lusty and Brian. I was thinking maybe you, me and the guys should all go out for lunch or something today," He said. I thought for a second and said,"Sure sounds like fun."

"Alright cool and bring Lusty," He said. I was kind of shocked he wanted me to bring her but whatever.

"Alright will do see you in an hour," I said.

"Ok bye," Johnny said before hanging up. I then called Lusty I know it might be early in the morning but she sleeps alot it will do her some good to be awake once in a while. Good thing about her and the guys is that they are day walking vampires.

ring

ring

ring

"What do you want!" Lusty yelled from the other line.

"Wow someone was having a dream and not a nightmare," I said laughing knowing that she hates waking up early.

"Hi Loathy," She said.

"Hi, look you better get up quick and get ready because we are going out with the guys," I said.

"You mean the 5 dorks," Lusty said. I chuckled and said,"Yes."

"Why me?' She asked.

"Because now hurry up I'm going to be there in 10 minutes," I said.

"Uh fine," She said before hanging up. After hanging up I went to change and do all that stuff. After I went downstairs to see Frank eating breakfast.

"Going out with Lusty see you in a while," I said running out the door. I hope they get along.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!

<3Lusty!