The Journal of Annabelle Bartley

Chapter 7

She smiled. Sierra, AnnaBella, Sophie and I started running through the castle. I stopped short infront of a brick door, that had chains on it. It also had bars on the window. It kinda gave me the creeps, but I went to the door anyway, and opened it. It was pitch black in there. "Hello?" I say, hearing an echo all around the room.
"I-Is someone there?" I heard a weak voice ask. I gasped. It sounded just like Zack! I felt the walls for a light switch, and found one. I pulled it down, and found out that it wasn't a light switch! It felt like some kind of picture frame. "Zack, is that you in here?" I whisper. I saw the outline of someone nod. I ran over, and squinted my eyes, and sure enough, there was Zack. "Zack!" I whisper, hugging him.
I was so happy he was okay! I had thought that something had happened to him, I didn't know where he was or what I'd do if he was supposed to be hurt, or worse, killed. But, thank goodness he wasn't, and that he was okay! Sierra, who had followed me, was Awwing in the background.
I turned around sharply, and I glared at her. I know it's a sisters job to annoy there other sister, but that was just mean, have I done that to her? Yes, but you don't need to know that. "Come on!" AnnaBella yelled, and motioned for me to come, and for Zack to follow.
Zack nodded, and we were off! He was walking next to me, and suddenly, two guards popped out of no where! "Halt! Thats the prisoner!" One of them said, and I just glared at them, and stood infront of Zack. "Do I look that bad?" I asked. I glanced around and then started to run. I took one turn down a hallway that said to the side of the wall leading to it:
Sunshine Coloney's.
Zack, who had been following me, wasn't there. I had turned around and saw emptyness. Atleast, I thought it was empty. I actually thought that it was a hall, not a door! When I spun around I was face-to-face with a boy who looked about my age, or a bit older. He had dark brown hair, and tired turquoise eyes. I was shocked, what is this place? Who is this boy? And, Where is everyone else?
Everything was covered in snow, and there was many people, mostly kids actually, outside and running around. Two girls, one with shiny black hair with red streaks that went down to her elbows, and the other girl who had short blue hair ran up to me. The boy who was standing infront of me turned around and waved at the two girls. He turned around and looked at me, and said, "You not from here?" He had a different kind of accent that I've never heard before. I nodded, and the black haired girl who had just run infront of the girl she was with, jumped and did a belly-flop into the snow and started sliding on her stomach. "Weeeeeee! This is so much fun!" She yelled, sliding right past two girls, one with pink hair and the other with forest green hair, stared at her like she was crazy.
"C-Carly, wait up!" The blue haired girl yelled, stopping quickly, panting. "NEVER!" I heard Carly yell. I could tell that Carly was the hyper type, and that she was weird. Weird but cool. Carly, that's coolio!" I yelled, and Carly put her hands infront of her, and stopped, swung her head back, and stared at me. "Did you just say Coolio?" Carly asked, amazed.
Just then, a lady about mabye 28 came out into the snow, and yelled, "Carly! Tabi! Come on in for dinner, and bring Marcus with you!" The lady yelled. Carly grabbed my arm, and pulled me through the snow, and to the huge house. I didn't remember seeing the house, and I wondered why I didn't, because it's huge! Tabi and Marcus ran in, and followed Carly. The lady I saw was in a huge parlor like room, and there was so many kids in the room! Well, not as many as the adoption center I use to live in. There was mabye about 23 kids in the room. It made me wonder why they were all here in this place, and who they all were.
"Misses Cami!" Carly yelled in a sing-sung voice. "There's this new girl here! I found her in the snow!" Carly yelled. I covered my ears. It was so loud in here! Not even including Carly's high voice. "What's your name, dear?" The lady asked. I looked up, astonished at how silent she was. "Anna-Bella" I said, not even thinking about it. The boy who I saw outside stared at me with doubt in his eyes.
When the lady turned around and stared at the boy, I stuck my tongue out at him. He glared at me, and the lady turned around, and saw me put my tongue back in my mouth. "Anna-Bella!" She sounded astonished. "I hate you" I hissed under my breath at the boy. He just smirked and walked away.
The lady grabbed my ear, at the pressure point actually, and pullled me out the door, thru the hallway, to the foyer, and out the door. "Ow! That hurts!" I yelled. She just pinched my ear harder, and I gasped from the pain. "It hurts doesn't it?" She asked in a demonic monotone. She didn't let me respond. She threw me into the snow, and pushed to something I think was the hill that I saw Carly and the boy for the first time.
"Good Bye, little princess" She said the words 'little princess' with emphosis and very slowly adding every syllable. She pushed me, hardly, backwards. I felt myself falling, and I was to afraid to close my eyes. The cold air nicked at my cheeks, and burned my eyes. The last thing I saw before I hit the bottom was a familiar face. Zack! 'Zack!' I wanted to call out, but I couldn't because I was falling. Falling into something else, I don't know what though because I knew I had already hit the ground.
"Sakura!" was the last word I heard before falling into the clouds
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, the ending might be suckish, but there is gonna be a sequal! If you message me, or something, that or if I just feel inspiration.