Sequel: Caught

You're Cold and I Burn

moving on

As the weeks went on, she managed to finally get over him. She had been staying at her friends for the past couple weeks and she was happy again. She was focusing more on her new promotion at work and having fun with her friends on the weekends.

Him on the other hand, hated himself. He hated how quickly his relationship fell apart. He never meant to hurt her. He didn’t even want her to find out the truth. But in the end, lying had only broke them apart. He only had himself to blame.

“Do you miss him at all?”

“I mean we were together for awhile. A part of me will always miss him, but as a person I don’t miss that.”

“Do you think you’ll ever get back together?”

“If he can manage to magically change overnight, then sure. Other than that probably not.”

He heard from friends that she had finally managed to get over him. He hated how happy she was without him. It was like their relationship never existed. He knew he somehow had to get her back. He just wasn’t sure how.

But no matter what he did, he knew he would never get her back. Things had changed now and it was all because of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Does anyone think he'll find a way to win her over? Or is the relationship over for good?