Sequel: Caught

You're Cold and I Burn

blast from the past

There had to be something to win her over again. He had to find a way to get her back before it was too late. He didn’t want to lose her at all. There had to be someway to get her back, but how?

She knew that he was going to find a way back into her life but she wasn’t going to let him come back. He had done his damage and she couldn’t put herself through it again.

As the days went on, he continued to text her until she finally shut her phone off. Obviously he never loved her if he was willing to throw the relationship away for some skank.

Sitting at the bar that night with her best friends, she was finally happy. She didn’t need some guy to complete her. She had all her friends and that’s all she needed.

But what she didn’t need is her blast from the past walking into the bar that night. Sleeping with him was not what she had in mind, but getting shitfaced wasn’t planned either.

So when she wakes up in his bed the following morning, how much damage was exactly done? Will she regret it? Or will this be the key into moving on?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the whole no name thing can get so confusing. The guy she slept with is someone from her past. I'll figure out a name for him eventually so it's less complicated.