Sequel: Caught

You're Cold and I Burn

one night stand

Waking up the following morning she had no idea where she was but all she knew was her head was pounding. Lifting up the sheets, she noticed she was naked. The guy she had slept with was right beside her passed out with his arm over his face. She panicked once she realized who it was. Getting out of bed, she grabbed her clothes that were on the floor and quietly made her way to the bathroom.

Once she made it back home, her phone had went off in her pocket. Taking it out, she cringed once she saw who had texted her. When had she gave him her number?

Hey beautiful, bummer you snuck out when I was sleeping. Let’s get together again soon?

Ignoring the text, she went into her contacts and clicked on the contact of her best friend.

“What’s going on girl?” Isabella asked after answering the phone.

“A lot. I did something stupid last night. Do you think we could meet up for coffee?”

“Yes. You better fill me in on what happened girl!”

Once their plans were made, she hung up the phone and got ready to go meet her best friend. All while thinking about last night and how she couldn’t believe she had ended up in his bed again. She could only hope that he would soon forget about her but little did she know, he wasn’t even close to being done with her. What he wanted is what he would get. No matter how long it took.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow it's been months since i've last updated this story. The guy she slept with is not her ex. Just another fuckboy from her past. :-)