Sequel: Caught

You're Cold and I Burn

good company

"You ended up with him, again?! How did that even happen?" Isabella asked once she finally sat down after ordering her drink.

"I don't even know. He was at the club that I was at last night. I just drank too much and one thing led to another. Next thing I know, I'm in bed naked next to him." She said.

Landon was someone she wished she had never met. He was a fuckboy and when he wanted something, he wouldn't give up until he got it. She just didn't understand how she could've been so dumb. She needed to cut back on her drinking because now she was never going to get rid of Landon. He was never a one and done type of guy. He was persistent for more and she always avoided him because of this fact. But she had messed up last night and now he was never going to go away.

"What are you going to do?" Isabella asked.

"I have no idea but he's been blowing my phone up all morning."

"Maybe he likes you?"

"Landon doesn't do relationships. He just likes the sex."

"Well obviously you're doing something right then."

Looking down at her phone, she saw a text message but it wasn't from Landon. It was from her ex and she wasn't sure how to feel about it.

Can we meet up for lunch tomorrow and just talk? I know you hate me but I need to talk to you.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh, drama coming soon!

What do you think Landon wants from her? What is her ex's intentions?