Without a Fight

01

The sun rising in the blue sky is what woke Gabi up from where she was sleeping. Checking the time on her phone it was around 6:30 in the morning and she couldn’t figure out why she was awake so early. Normally she was the type to sleep in till at least 10.

She sat up and realized she wasn’t in her own bed. The comforter was a shade of blue and there was someone else lying beside her. The fact she wasn’t wearing any clothes besides a guy’s shirt was another hint.

She let out a scream before she jumped out of bed and falling onto the floor with a thud. The guy that was currently trying to sleep sat up and looked at the girl that was on the floor.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Gabi. Who are you?” She asked.

“Josh. What were you doing in my bed?” Josh asked.

“Your question is as good as mine.” Gabi said.

As she began to gather up her clothes, the memories came back to her mind. The drinking, the dancing, the kissing, being brought to his fancy penthouse, ripping each others clothes off & the rest was history.

“So this won't happen again, Right?” Gabi asked just before leaving.

“I hope not.” Josh said. He watched her go and deep down he hoped he would have another chance with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I switched it up a bit from what I had for the summary. Let me know how it turned out. :)