Without a Fight

02

“Do you think you’ll see him again?” Sophia asked Gabi the next day.

“A part of me wants to but the other part of me would rather not.” Gabi said.

“Don’t you start a new job today with a boss with that same name?” Sophia asked.

Gabi had plans to be a chef. She had an interview with a Josh today & she had to hope that it was a different Josh. She wasn’t sure how she’d react if it was the same one she slept with.
Gabi rang the doorbell to the apartment waiting for someone to answer the door. She was a bit nervous for the interview and hope that it would go well. For her interview she decided to wear a dark blue dress paired with black high heels.

The door soon opened and she found herself face to face with someone she hadn’t met before.

“Can I help you?” He asked in disgust. He was aware of who Gabi was and he didn’t like her. He knew that they slept together and it was probably so Gabi would get the job.

“I’m here to see Josh.” Gabi said quietly. She couldn’t understand why he was being so mean to her. She had never even met him before and it was like he couldn’t stand to look at her.

Elliot led Gabi to Josh’s office where he was sitting in front of his computer working on something.

“Josh, someone is here to see you.” Elliott said before shutting the door behind him as he left the room.

Josh stood up to shake the girl’s hand and stopped in horror. He couldn’t believe that Gabi was right in front of him. If Gabi knew who he was then she hid it well.

Gabi held out her hand for him to shake.

“I’m Gabi. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” She said.