Yin & Yang

Chapter 1: Prologue

- 3rd P.O.V -

​BANG, BANG!

​"Wake up, brat!" shouted a man at the other side of a door. Inside of the room laid a brown-haired girl on a bed. "You have to cook me breakfast!"

​"Y-yes, sir," stuttered the girl. "I'll be there in five minutes." This girl is called Rebecca, and she is living with a drunk dad who always uses her for his work. The girl grabbed a denim pair of jeans and a white shirt then put them down on her desk near the bathroom. She then went in and took a shower, and when she came out she put on her clothes and exited her room. She was always forced to wear this to not look like she was forced to do chores and work every time. Heck, her dad acts nice to her in public! He even killed her mother and blamed it on her! And he doesn't want her to have black, white, or red hair because black will make it look like she is always sad and people will blame it on him, white will make her look plain, and red is like a demon/danger color.

​"You're late! Tonight, you will be sleeping in the basement!" The same man shouted again. He was sitting at the dining table which only had one chair. "And for another punishment, you will have no breakfast! After this you better get to school on time!"

​"Yes, sir." mumbled the sixteen-year-old girl. She quickly cooked her 'dad's' breakfast and hurried to school.

​- Rebecca's P.O.V -

​'Another day for me,' I thought to myself. 'At least this is the last day doing that. And the last day he will live.' When I thought that, I got pushed down to the floor by my bully, Taylor.

​"Hey! Move, weirdo! You are going to get my clothes dirty!" she barked. "I don't want to look ugly like you!" She said 'you' like it was venom of some sort.

​'Calm down, Rebecca. This is your fifth school. You don't want to get kicked out again.' I said that in my mind. I then stood up and went to my class like nothing happened. 'Chill, Rebecca. Today is your last day in scho-. Hell.' Yes, I did plan to get out of this place. I've planned it since age twelve when I first met...him. That hooded killer. He is the one who will kill my father, so I can finally be free, away from this horrid place. I'll disguise myself, so no one will ever recognize me. Now I should get back to clas-. Actually, I can just beat Taylor up because today is my last day anyway!

​"Hey, Taylor!" I shouted.

​"What is it, bitch?" she replied. "I don't want to waste my time on someone like you."

​"Goodnight." I whispered, She looks like she didn't hear it but before she could say anything I ran up to her and punched her IN THE FACE! She was even bleeding! My white shirt was now red from the blood. But then her group of friends arrived along with the teachers and ruined the fun by screaming.

​"Rebecca! Go to the principal this instant!" yelled a teacher. He looked terrified though. 'Ha! Weakling!' I thought then ran out the front gate. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, moved out of my way. I ran back home and got ready for my plan. When I arrived I found my father passed out on the couch in front of the TV. He seemed to have watched some news. When I was walking past, I heard something that caught my attention.

​"There has been news about murders around here. We suspect it to be in the forest because anyone who ever goes in there is always found at the edge of the forest. Dead. Only a few we found survived, and the survivors are all injured and close to dying. And sometimes we'd find them dead in their houses. Out of all the victims found, very few stayed alive." That was all I needed to hear. He was out there, and I knew it. At that very moment. I wondered where I would go, after all of this is over. I'll find a way. I always find a way. I hoped I could trust that hooded person, who was lurking in the forest. I hoped that he wouldn't betray me and kill me after he killed my father. No, he wouldn't do that. I've known him, seen him for nearly four years now. I told him everything. Everything. I just wished I wouldn't be the next victim, I want my father dead first then go someplace new, that is all I planned.

​...

​Now it's time for my wonderful plan. I went into my room and grabbed my clothes that I picked out and grabbed a weapon. My katana. I got it a long time ago, when I was younger. I got it from KageKao a couple years ago, but I decorated it recently so it looks very different from when he first gave it to me. I even decorated the sheath! Now I got my backpack and put my phone, laptop, charger, four books, games, and other important stuff. Now, I just need him to kill my dad. I walked downstairs slowly and carefully, as I reached the bottom, I saw a figure standing in the middle of the living room, with my dad staring at him in shock.

​"W-who are y-you?" he said in shock. "What the fuck are you doing in my house?!"

​"Ahh, yes. I'm here to...end you, and one more thing." The second he blinked the figure was right in front of him stabbing him through the heart. "I go by the name of Python." A second later he was dead. Python turned to me. His hair suddenly turned black with a stripe of white. "Ah, at last you killed him." I heard a voice. A different voice. It was this weird, deep, haunting voice. I looked around to see who it was but then I realized it. Someone was controlling Python's body. 'What is going on?!?!' I thought to myself. "Oh, nothing. I am just another 'person' inside of his body. You didn't know? I have been here for years now." "Then how does he control his body again?" I mumbled because I know he can hear me, because he's a supernatural being."Oh, about that. I can let him take control again. But another way is he may try to force it bu-" The voice stopped abruptly, and Python's hair went back to it's normal color. Well, I don't know what his true color is, because his hair is white with a stripe of black. Not natural. The 'person' who had just spoken to me was gone now, so I knew that Python had forced control again. I looked him up and down, and for the first time since we met I was curious about him. About his past. Who was he really? Where did he come from? Has he always been like this? He's never told me. Not anything. I was suddenly snapped out of my trance when I heard something strange. I looked at Python, who was eating my dad. Not caring anymore, I then decided to do something...

​I took my backpack off of my shoulder, unzipped it, and took all of my clothes out. I zipped it back up again and gave it to Python. I don't need any of those things. I wanted to start over. Completely. I grabbed my katana and gave it to him as well. I just wanted to have a new life, new people, and hopefully, new friends. I would get more stuff later. I wanted to thank Python for freeing me from my living hell. Slowly making my way over to him, I told him. I told him everything that was worth saying.

...

- Python's P.O.V -

​I woke up then went outside to check my surroundings. When I stepped into the sun and looked up it burned me! "Ow! Fucking shit!" I cursed. Thinking about last night's happenings, I licked my fangs, longing for that sweet taste of blood. I went back inside and planned to go on another killing spree at night.

...

​It's been a year. I decided to celebrate that I haven't gotten killed for a year so I decided to make a very cool guitar. A guitar that can play the sounds of other instruments! Pretty much a guitar-that-can-play-other-instruments'-sound and I also got a whole lot of red yarn balls and made two human-sized dolls with masks which one day I found them moving and talking! Now they are my friends along with them.

...

​It has been another year. I was walking back from my killing spree, arguing with Phantom. "We need to leave, Phantom! It's getting day!" I whispered-shouted, not wanting anyone to know that I was there. "But I wanted to eat more..." He kept arguing back, wanting to eat more flesh and blood. After a few minutes of arguing, I stopped, feeling someone was watching me...

TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think of this story so far? Should I continue it?