Status: In progress

Brave for Her Angel

A Very Dominant Castiel

In the morning, Castiel's fingers trace Ivy's scars. She has many. "I am conflicted."

"About?"

"I hate your scars, because they remind me how fragile you are...how many times you almost...." He doesn't finish the sentence, but continues on with a new one. "But I also love them, because they are a physical reminder of how brave and strong you are."

"I hate my scars," she says softly, making his eyes fly up to meet hers. "They make me feel ugly. I know it's stupid...."

"It is not stupid. It is how you feel. But you are most definitely as far from ugly as one can get. You are glorious."

Ivy blushes at his words and his gaze, so intense and honest....

"If you truly hate them, I could take them from you."

"What do you mean?"

"I can heal you beyond scarring. If you wanted me to."

She considers this. The offer is so tempting, but she thinks of his words and shakes her head. "No. Thank you."

He smiles and kisses her softly. "My strong girl."

She smiles and kisses him again.

***

Later in the day, Ivy and Castiel are back in her room, rolling around together, enjoying eachother, when Emma calls out to them.

"Guys! Could you possibly tear yourselves away from eachother and get out here?!" She adds sweetly, "Pretty please?"

Ivy sighs and gets up. "I HATE YOU!"

"YOU LOVE ME!"

Castiel chuckles, getting up and dressing himself in an instant with his magic. Ivy dresses in jeans, a big silver belt buckle, boots, a black bra and a blue flannel shirt.

"Is it strange that I enjoy the fact that you don't wear underwear?" Cas asks, and she laughs.

"No, that's perfectly normal."

"Good. I like it alot."

Ivy laughs again and tugs him by the hand out of the room. Out in the living room, Emma turns to them, grinning, and Ivy's eyes about pop out of her head.

"Charlie!" she cries, and her redheaded friend laughs, dashing over to her. They throw themselves into a huge bear-hug, grinning like fools. When they finally step back, Charlie is holding her hips, while Ivy is grasping her upper-arms. "I missed you!" Ivy says tearfully.

Charlie grins and her hands give a little squeeze. "I missed you, too."

"You cut your hair," Ivy says in a slightly shaky voice.

"You became even more beautiful. Didn't know that was possible."

Ivy lets loose a shaky laugh, and Charlie hugs her again.

"Oh, Ivy, are you gonna be okay?"

Ivy shakes her head, laughing softly. "Only you could make me blubber like a baby," she says, only loud enough for her friend to hear.

"I'm honored," Charlie says just as softly.

Everything with Charlie is just...so easy. Ivy feels more comfortable with Charlie than she does with anyone in the world, even her own sister. She doesn't have to be strong around Charlie, she doesn't have to be brave, she doesn't have to hide her feelings...because it's Charlie.

The women step back again, this time letting go completely of one another, but their eyes hold on, as Emma hugs Charlie around the shoulders and Castiel places a hand on Ivy's back.

"Hey, Cas," says Charlie.

"Hello again."

"I see you and Ivy finally got together," she comments slyly.

"What do you mean by that?" Ivy asks.

"I mean, it took you long enough, that's all."

Ivy just shakes her head, incredulous. Had everyone known this would happen but her?

Emma leads everyone to the kitchen, where they make lunch.

***

Sitting down to eat, Ivy addresses Charlie. "So how are things going in Oz?"

"It's incredible. Even now, after the war has been fought and won, the excitement never ends."

"I figured it had to be pretty great--you've been gone so long."

Charlie lightly shoves her. "Don't make me feel bad. I'll visit more, I promise."

"You'd better."

They spend hours talking, Emma and Castiel jumping into the conversation every now and then. After lunch, everyone goes to the living room so that Charlie can catch up on Netflix shows. She and Ivy sit close together in the middle of the couch, holding hands and talking quietly about what happens on the screen. Emma draws in her sketchbook, and Castiel sits by Ivy. He randomly touches her arm, her leg, her hair; and Ivy notices, but she is distracted.

This goes on for hours, until Charlie is exhausted and ready for bed. She turns to Ivy and asks, "Where can I sleep?"

"We have a spare room. I'll show you." Ivy leads her there, and they hug tightly, saying their goodnights before she leaves.

In the hall, Castiel grabs Ivy and pins her to the wall. Her gasp is cut off by his mouth roughly claiming hers. He teleports them to her room, where he undresses her with his power and pushes her back onto the bed. She looks up at him, fear and lust twisting in her gut.

"Cas...?" she asks breathlessly.

He undresses, moving both leisurely and purposefully. Then he climbs onto the bed, hovering over her. His hands run up her arms, slowly moving them to stretch above her head, and he uses his tie to bind them to the bedpost.

Everything after that is a blur of rough touches, biting kisses, and sweat. Ivy has only a vague recollection of how much she screamed, and a very clear memory of obeying when Castiel commanded that she say his name before her explosive climax.
♠ ♠ ♠
....I'm fangirling over Castiel, so hard. Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter coming soon.