Status: Will try to update frequently :D Please take a moment to comment when you can

Destroying Fate

Characters –

Joel Palmer: 18 years, in his first year of college, medium length blond hair
Angela Tyler: 18 Years old, brown hair, blue eyes, first year of college
Eryn Sinclair: 19 Years old, Angela’s best friend
Patrick Roger: 21 Years old Joel’s best friend

Settings: Takes place in the United States; Angela living in Georgia and Joel is residing in California.

Point of View: Told in a third person point of view, to keep it generalized between both Angela and Joel.

Main Plot:

Living in a world where your soulmate bears the same mark tattooed on the same chosen part of their body, Joel Palmer and Angela Tyler are two different people living on different sides of the country; they are connected by the same mark but also they see each other’s thoughts, and dreams. Without knowing that the other knows about each other this is a trait that no one else seems to possess, one day out of the blue Joel is on a road trip to visit family in Angela’s city. Angela knows this, but Joel does not, so Angela eager to finally meet Joel sets him up with clues throughout the city so that they can finally meet. But, what they don’t know is that this is illegal to the societies that arranges people to meet by fate; and if they find out people are meddling with the natural order of fate before the age of 20 they would be forbidden to speak and their memories erased.

The Society:

This is the agency that arranges people to meet by fate and encrypts people with the same mark at their soulmates. If they discover people are aware of their connection with soulmate before the age of 20, they are punished by law if found guilty of meddling with fate are sentenced to having their memories erased and a new soulmate chosen to be found.

Subplot:

The deep psychic connection that Joel and Angela have had since they were kids, it started when Joel was playing street hockey and almost got hit by a car; Angela saw every moment and somehow told him to get out of the way. He and Angela both have no idea that they are connected to each other, like they aren’t aware that the other actually exists until Angela learns that he’s coming her way and wants to try to find him.
  1. The First of Many Encounters
    I don't know your name or what you look like, but you're beautiful.
  2. Loves a Game; wanna play?
    ‘If you want my name, you gotta play; I’ll be here, meet me at 8?’
  3. Finally Meeting
    After Angela and Joel finally meet, they are encountered with a situation that leaves them both on the rocks of what to do next.