His Brother

Her Prison

Ivy has been a slave of Sam Winchester's for three months, two weeks and four days now, according to the tallies she made in one of the notebooks he gave her. The man kept her locked in this house with some sort of spell, with no Internet or phone. He gave her notebooks and pencils and pens, books and magazines and newspapers, food and drink. But the settings of the prison don't matter--it's still a prison, and she is still a prisoner, and she is still raped at least twice a week.

Sam walks into the room, where Ivy is reading on the bed. He smiles at her and starts undressing. The most terrifying thing about Sam is that his smiles, his tone...they're almost kind. It's as if he doesn't know that what he is doing is wrong, cruel.... Or maybe he just doesn't have empathy, so he can't feel bad about hurting others--a sosiopath. But if the latter explanation is true, then why does he provide her with comforts such as paper and books and good food? There is no way to understand him, and asking would be drawing attention to the reality of what they are--master and slave. And that would be humiliating. Ivy still has her dignity, her pride, no matter how hard he tries to break her.

She quickly undresses as well, as is expected of her, and lies back as Sam climbs onto the bed. He smiles at her and she is relieved that he chooses to be gentle this time.
_ _ _ _

On another day, Sam walks in looking annoyed. Ivy holds back the sob that threatens to escape her at the thought of what's to come. She doesn't fight him, learned not to do something so stupid long ago, but she does scream, she does beg, and she does cry.
_ _ _ _

The next day, Sam returns, but he isn't smiling, and he doesn't look angry. He looks...anxious, and sad. This is new, different. And different scares her more than anything in the world. She watches him walk toward her with what seems like caution, like how you would approach a frightened animal. The pace of her breathing quickens and becomes harsh and labored. She's having a panic attack. Ivy normally only has those when he's not around, but his peculiar mannerisms are freaking her out, scaring her beyond all sense. Sam holds up his hands as if to show he won't hurt her, but the movement causes her to screech before she realizes what it means, and she clamps a hand over her mouth. Ivy bows, her forehead touching the bed, and she whispers how sorry she is, begs him to forgive her for being difficult. Those words he used to speak to her in the beginning..."Don't be difficult." He said them until she finally got it...until she understood how much more pain being "difficult" brought her. Ivy senses him reach the bed, but he doesn't touch it, doesn't touch her.

"Ivy," he says softly, making her jump slightly. "Ivy, please. I'm not going to hurt you."

She fights down the gratitude swelling in her chest, inwardly scolding herself. 'No, Ivy. NO. You will NOT feel grateful to him for not hurting you. That is DISGUSTING. You don't deserve to be hurt, you don't deserve to be hurt....'

"Ivy, please look at me."

She obeys, slowly getting control of her emotions and her body's reactions.

"Please let me explain. I swear I won't hurt you. Ever again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please enjoy, comment and subscribe. :) Chapter two is on the way.