Fools

asteria

I know you know every part of me like I know every part of you. The outspoken one, the leader, the fearless and independent and beautiful woman I’ve grown to love and care for. I know that growing up without a mother has led you to be the mother figure for others, including myself. I know that while you don’t want to admit it, you love with such passion and depth that a strike against you is a serious blow to the soul. I don’t know why I thought it was ever okay to hurt you, the way I did. I’m sorry, I am so very sorry.

In a weird way, it was him that helped us come closer together. Though we know that there’s going to be boys like him in the future, they will never be able to separate the bond that you and I share. Our sisterhood is written in the stars, guided by our love for one another. I was a fool to fall for someone so wrong for me, but through your guidance and support you helped me see what I was doing, what I was letting him do to me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you.

My best friend, my sister, my soulmate - thank you for being unapologetically you. There is no me without you. There is only Asteria and Athena, a force so strong that nothing can separate us again. I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry not sorry I'm a massive fkn sap