Love & War

tessera.

Image


Athena made her entry into Ares’ temple, her presence frenzied his maidens but they didn't dare try to stop her. She quickly strode across the white marble receiving room where many of the sacrifices humans made ended up.

She was not surprised to find her half brother above a woman, his back to the doorway as the woman's back was to him as he took her from behind. His large hand fisted in her brown hair, the other on her hip to steady her as the loud stucco of their skin slapping together echoed through the room.

The woman's pleasured cries were deafening as he continued to fuck himself into her even as he looked over his shoulder to meet her gaze. He didn't stop hammering into her until he groaned, a signal of his release. “Are you quite finished,” Athena asked drolly, as he pulled himself from the small woman and turned to her. His nakedness did not bother her, often men fought naked so she was no stranger to the male form.

“Now I am,” Ares grunted before slapping the woman's rear end, “Go,” he ordered the woman.

Athena couldn't help but scoff when the woman whined at him pitifully before rising from his bed and grabbing her chiton from where it laid in tatters on the floor. She covered her breast as she ran past Athena to leave the room, not daring to look at her.

“What do you want, Athena?” Ares asked once the woman had fled the room, “You really know how to put a damper on a man's good time.”

“You have severely upset Aphrodite, brother. She has threatened to go to father about you, and you know she will get her way because he lusts after her still,” Athena announced.

“And because the bastard despises me,” Ares scoffed as he snatched his chiton from where he had discarded it on the ground, draping it over his form before looking back to Athena, “and how exactly did this all come up? You are not exactly the gossiping type.”

Athena looked at him in disgust, “Your interference in Thebes ruined the war for me. You ruined all my strategies, too much violence overwhelms the senses and those humans throw strategy to the wind.”

Area glowered at Athena, “I am a God of War, Athena. It is my duty to partake in the bloodshed, to revel in the mayhem that comes from traditional war.”

“It will also be Aphrodite’s pleasure to geld you and send you to Tartarus. Ares, I know we do not see eye to eye but I am concerned by Aphrodite’s threat.”

“Why? Let her throw a tantrum, the world is wild, unpredictable and she cannot expect to give love to everyone. Wars are started because of love and I will not neglect my duties because she deems she is more worthy than I.” He paused briefly before adding, “And any other grievances she has can be taken up with me herself.”

Athena nodded, “I will let her know. For now then, I will go. But Ares?” Athena queried, and paused until Ares looked at her, “Those women are horrible substitutes for Aphrodite. They won't sate the lust you have for her.”

Then she was gone, not a trace left of her as Ares stared dumbly at the spot she had stood wondering how Athena could have known
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter was posted via mobile. I will format it in the usual way of this story once I'm on PC