Renegade [Zach Mitchell]

INTRO ; RENEGADE

+ I N T R O D U C T I O N

❝ Maybe it's just a moment we had, nothing else. People like us, collect moments. We like to hold them close, we like to feel the passion, re-live the intensity. Good or bad, we enjoy writing about it, not exposing ourselves, but secretly admiring our scars. I am fine now. I never cry anymore. But there is still an emptiness inside of me that wouldn't go away. And sometimes, I am sure that the empty space is growing bigger and bigger, threatening to swallow me whole. ❞

When Zach and Gray Mitchell are sent on a family vacation to Jurassic World to visit their aunt Claire Dearing, the only exception was that Zach bring his ex bestfriend-Kenna Holfort. Mostly to make sure that Gray is in good hands, so she agrees. But she has no idea-what an adventure she's in for with the Mitchell boys.

Kenna suddenly finds herself on an entirely new journey full of all kinds of unexpected twists and turns and she soon gets a chance at a relationship she never saw coming.

+ I N S C R I P T I O N

S I D E N O T E : This story of mine is deeply personal too me. i do not own Jurassic World, although sometimes i wish i did. But i do however own Kenna and any plots that are written with her. And credit it goes to @voidkira for the amazing covers!

[ u p d a t e 05/02/16 : okay, so I changed my mind and have decided to start posting the chapters this month and not towards the end of June ].

u p d a t e s : sporatic

w a r n i n g s : a tad bit of cussing, inappropriate innuendos and a ton of sarcasm and feelings that will make you wanna bang your head against the wall with frustration -- but also feelings that will make you want to cuddle with your dog and listen to ed sheeran while eating a tub of ice cream.