Renegade [Zach Mitchell]

FOUR;;

THEY DIDN'T SPEND TOO MUCH TIME in the hotel room, because Zara was soon informed that Claire was ready to meet them. Kenna put down the book she was ready after bookmarking it and she put her phone in her pocket. She had changed out of her jeans and into a pair of shorts, and the flannel she word earlier was now wrapped around her waist in case she got cold later.

As they walked down the main street, Kenna worried again that she might lose Gray, so she followed behind him as quickly as she could. Hundreds and thousands of tourists filled the streets that lead towards the innovation centre. Gray ran enthusiastically up the steps of the building with Kenna trailing behind him.

"Come on!" He called when Zach began slowing him down.

"Relax," Zach said simply, walking up the steps, taking two at a time. Zara was behind Zach, looking down at her phone. With a raised eye brow, Kenna reminded hersf to ditch Zara as soon as she could—with Gray of course.

"Come on!" Gray repeated impatiently,  now at the door of the Innovation Centre.

"Dude, chill." Zach ordered, holding up his right hand momentarily before letting it join his left as he texted aimlessly on his phone. Zara with her fancy grey's blazer and Jurassic World drink, rolled her eyes.

Gray pushed open the double doors and entered with Zach and Kenna already ahead of them. The were all so entranced that they didn't even notice Zara, attempting to keep up, nearly being hit by the double doors as they automatically shut.

"Welcome to the Innovation Center, where technology meets prehistoric. Join us on an exciting journey 65 million years into the past." The announcer welcomed them. Kenna stared at the holographic form of an Apatosaurus, which roared at the boys and smiled.

Gray rushed over to the 'Mr. DNA' show, where visitors were quizzed about genetics. He snanned the screen and immediately began tapping answers on the touch screen. After a quick scan of the screen, he began once again pushing buttons and reciting the answered. "Cytosine, Guanine, Adenine and—" he trailed off, forgetting the last one. Gray liked at Zach for help, but he obviously had no clue.

"Thymine," Kenna whispered in his ear, and Gray  smiled thankfully at her.