Fall for You

Okay, so I thought I would try something that has been lurking in the back of my head for a few months now. So I got a little input from a couple friends of mine and there are going to be various pairings. There is also a lot of ideas taken from various teen dramas, from One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The O.C, Degrassi: The next Generation, Instant Star maybe, etc.
---

Alright, let me just come out with it, i'm dying.

Lawls, not really. Okay, should not be joking about it...keep a straight, serious persona Lexy.

Okay, let me start this all over again.

I live in various homes across the world, with living in various countries you tend to develop friendships with multiple people. You should see just how many people I have on my email contact list as well as in my cells phonebook. It's unbelieveable.

Well I'm currently living in L.A with my dad. Did I mention that my dad is a major record producer for Island records? Yeah, well he is and that is one of the reasons as to why i have to move around.

The other reason is because my mom and dad are seperated, so i have to spend time inbetween parents.

Wanna know something else? My mom is the creator of DKNY.

Gasp, i know.

As her daughter i am supposed to advertise her outfits...well i do when i can...which isn't a lot.

Whatever, she has models for that job.

Well here in L.A I am currently visiting one of my best friends Kathy Regan, a young model who is going out with a Mr. Patrick Stump.

Featuring:

Band Mentions.

Fall Out Boy.
All Time Low.
Panic(RIP: !) at the Disco.
The Academy is...
Paramore.
My Chemical Romance.
Marianas Trench.
Faber Drive.
McFly.

They may or maynot be mentioned in this fic. but be sure to look on the others i have. You just might find yourself in luck if i made a fic. about them already.