Status: This is my first fan fiction so please no hate!

Till I Die

Chapter 1

I was lost again, isn't t that wonderful? I wondered aimlessly down a street named "Lincoln Rd." I have honestly never been on or heard of a street in my hometown named Lincoln Rd. Oh my god! what if I wandered out of Bradford? I took a deep breath, closing my eyes I reminded myself that that isn't possible because I had just left the library a few blocks ago. If you're wondering why I'm lost, let's say I just moved here, and I honestly have no idea where I am at the time. I clicked on my cell phones flashlight and continued down the road. I couldn't call my mom cause she is at work, she's a nurse, and she always works the night shift. My dad, left me and my mom when I was 10, for some girl. He met her on his stupid video game, called "Call of Duty", then he decided to invite her to live with us as my parents were, kinda in an on/off relationship, then three months later he boarded a plane to go to Ohio with her, never to be heard of again. I'm 16 now, I don't call or text my dad, he's an alcoholic and druggie and I don't want to be a part of that. I was reeled from my thoughts when the sound of tires squealing entered my ears, I wirled around to find a Ferrari speeding down the street, I knew my gad widened but they nearly popped out of their sockets when the person stopped in front of me. Out stepped the well known bad boy, Zayn Malik.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short but, do you like it? Yes or no? Should I continue? I'm hoping you guys like it!