Hot Springs Trip for...Seven?

Hot Springs Trip for...Seven?

Looking out the window, the city-scape passed by like a flash. Soft, yet steady breaths filled the air next to Rin. He glanced down, a soft smile graced his features. Her cheek was pressed against his shoulder, her soft pink lips slightly open. Her rather short dark brown hair was mused as it brushed against his wool jacket. Chieko's beanie was almost falling off her head, her scarf was slightly unwrapped from her neck. The snow was setting in, he was lucky to have been given the chance to take a break from training to go on a small winter vacation with his girlfriend.
"Sounkyo, next stop." An announcement came over the intercom system. They had been on the train for several hours, going all the way out to Hokkaido from Tokyo. The snow was coming down in blankets when he looked out the window again.
"Chieko, wake up."
"Mm." She mumbled sleepily.
"Babe. Wake up. We're about to be there."
Her lilac eyes peaked open, she looked at him with sleep in her eyes.

"Rin?"
"Yeah, babe?"
"Thank you from bringing me." Her voice was muffled as she spoke into his sleeve.
"Who else would I bring?" He joked as he kissed the top of her head. He stood up and pulled their baggage from the compartment above them. Several other people were starting to get their belongings together. He pulled down the two cases they had brought and gestured for Chieko to rise to her feet as well. The train came to a smooth halt and the young couple started to make their way to the exit. As they entered the train station the cold winter air hit them like a bus. The fact that snow was falling hadn't really dawned on Rin until it was stuck in his hair. He looked up and grinned a little, Chieko pulled on his hand and commented "We should probably go find the inn."
"I guess your right." He sigh as he started to walk, he made sure he was keeping a slow enough pace so as not to loose his fairly shorter girlfriend.
"What do you think Kou is doing?"
"Probably hanging out with Momo." Rin laughed as he looked down at Chieko.
"What makes you wonder?"
"Oh she just seemed bummed about not getting to come with us."
"I want you to myself, is that so wrong?" Rin grinned widely. His grin grew as he saw the red tint on her cheeks darken.
"N-no. I guess not." Chieko stuttered.

Arriving at the inn, they went to the front desk to check into their room.
"Matsuoka."
"Ah! Yes sir, your room is ready. If you'll please follow me." The young woman quickly led them through the halls of the surprisingly expansive inn.
"You have a private spring attached to your room, there are also male and female public baths, in addition to this there is also a reservable bath in the center of the inn. If you'd like to book it you can just come to the front desk and do so. Dinner will be brought to your room around 7:00 P.M., if you could let us know if you will not be eating in your room that would be wonderful. We have yukatas prepared for you as well, they should be on your futon."
"A-ah. Gomen." Chieko said as the young hostess smiled at Rin again.
"Let me know if you need anything." With that the young woman took her leave.
"She was hitting on you the whole time." Chieko grumbled.
"Aw, I've never seen you jealous." Rin laughed as he poked her still red cheek.
"Shut up, Shark Week."
Using the key the hostess had given him, Rin unlocked the door and flicked on the lights.

It was beautiful, the tatami floors were set up with a futon. Off to the side a kotatsu was set up, there was a very traditional rice paper sliding door leading to somewhere. Cheiko made her way to the door, slowly she opened it and revealed their private hot spring.
"Wow, it's beautiful." She gasped as she looked at the snowy rocks around the private pool of steaming water.
"Yeah, you are too." Rin mumbled as he rested his chin on her shoulder. She rolled her eyes and smiled at him.
"We should changed into our yukatas." Rin grinned at her.
"Oh?"
"Yeah, gotta have the full experience."

Rin watched as Chieko pulled off her gloves, as soon as they were off she tugged on her scarf. Finally the heavy coat came off, she was left in her light blue flannel material button up and her jeans. She slowly began unbuttoning her top, sensing his stare her eyes turned up to meet his.
"What are you staring at? I'm not gonna be the only one changing."
He snickered and nodded, he pulled off his over garments and started to unbutton his red and black plaid flannel. He looked up again and noticed that she had the first 4 buttons undone on her top, her collar bone was exposed also showing off the bruise he had left her a few days before that. He felt proud that it was still there.
"Thanks to you, I have to wear high collared stuff." Chieko grumbled bitterly.
Taking this as a challenge Rin made his way towards her, his shirt was completely unbuttoned revealing his abs to her.
"I can make it darker if you'd like." He offered into her ear.
"N-no! I'm okay, thanks for the offer." She attempted to back up, only to meet the wall.
Rin pulled her closer to him and pressed his lips against hers, she seemed to try to resist but quickly kissed back. He pulled away and left a trail of soft kisses along her jawline and slowly down her neck to her collarbone. He kissed his previous bruise, letting his tongue glide over it.

His teeth sank into her collarbone for the second time that week, she let out a strangled moan. She didn't want the mark to get darker but she also loved when he did that.
"Rinnn." She whined
"You know you love me." He said with a cocky smirk.
She hated to admit that he was right, she would always end up letting him get away with what he was doing. His lips continued to travel over all the exposed areas of skin, his nimble fingers reached for the buttons on her shirt to finish what she had started. Just as he got the last button undone on her shirt, the door flew open and a familiar voice was to be heard.
"Onii-chan! Guess wha- oops." Kou stuttered as she saw her brother stripping his girlfriend right in front of her.
"K-Kou! Why are you here? You're suppose to be in Iwatobi!" Rin shouted at his sister, her face was bright red.
Realizing what she was so embarrassed about Rin quickly covered Chieko's body with his own.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to come too. I didn't come alone, I brought everyone!"
"E-everyone?" Chieko stuttered from behind Rin's back. The door was still open; in came Nagisa, bubbly and full on energy like he usually was. Rei followed behind Nagisa, a book tucked under his arm. Third to enter the room was Haruka, he seemed like he was itching to leap into the hot spring. Following after Haru, not surprisingly, was Makoto he had a soft smile on his face.
"Rin-chan! Where is Chi-chan?" Nagi asked attempting to peak around the room just in case she was hiding.
"Well you see-" Kou started.
"She's already in the hot spring, I'm just slower than she is when it comes to changing."
"Nonsense onii-chan, Chi-chan is-"
"Already in the spring." Rin insisted. "If you'll pardon me, I would really like to change out of these clothes."
"We're just upstairs, we'll see you later!" Makoto said with a smile.
"Yeah." Rin sigh, finally the door closed. Rin stepped out of Cheiko's way and looked at her, her face was probably redder than his hair.
"T-thank you, Rin."
"It's not like I was going to let THEM see you like that. This is for my eyes only." Rin mumbled as he kissed the top of her head again.
"Now who's the jealous one?"

Disappointed in the fact that he had been interrupted, Rin sat on the edge of the porch leading to their personal hot spring.
"Rin, are you going to get in?"
Rin jumped, he turned to look at Chieko. She wore a dark purple yukata with white flowers and leaves all over it, her dark brown hair was pulled up into a topknot.
"Only if you get in with me." He pouted.
"Oh you can't be so upset that Kou is here."
"She interrupted us, just as it was going to get good."
"R-Rin!" Chieko blushed harder than before.
Sighing, Rin rose to his feet and began to loosen the obi that held his girlfriend's yukata closed.
"H-hey! I didn't say I would get in with you." Chieko tried to protest.
Ignoring her arguing Rin pulled her face up to his, their lips collided. The kiss only deepened, her hands found their way to his hair. His hands found their way to the opening of the yukata, he began to pull it the rest of the way open. Chieko's thin hands made their way to his obi and untied it for him, he felt slightly proud of the fact that she was going to go along with it. His trained hands finished pushing her yukata down to the ground. Her small body was left naked before him, she began shivering as the snow came in contact with her pale skin.

Rin pulled away from their kiss, his breathing was left ragged. He quickly stripped of his yukata as well, he took her hand and pulled her into the hot water that was a mere 7 feet from where they stood.
"It's so warm." Cheiko whispered as she pulled herself closer to Rin.
"They say this water is really good for your skin because it's alkaline." Rin said factually.
"Oh? Did you do research?"
"Y-yeah. I wanted to make it perfect..." Rin blushed and looked away from her. Inside their room a knock on the door could be heard.
"Rin? Are you in there?" Makoto called through the door.
Sighing Rin rose out of the water, he felt Cheiko catch his hand. He turned to look at her, she smiled at him. A grin rose onto his features, he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her. He walked out of the spring and tossed a towel around his waist as he exited the water. He heard a giggle from behind him, he turned around just to see his girlfriend avert her eyes.
"Are you staring at my ass?" He joked.
"Maybe...go answer Mako-chan." Chieko giggled again.

"The four of us were wondering if you maybe wanted to join us in the hot spring?" Makoto asked with a friendly smile.
"The public one?"
"Yeah, there are private ones?" Makoto asked, tilting his head.
"Your room doesn't have one then?"
"No, we're on the second floor."
"Oh, give me a moment to get my yukata."
"Okay, just meet us there when you finish putting on your clothes." Makoto said understandingly.
With those words he left the redhead's door, Rin closed the door and walked back out to the private spring attached to their room.
"The boys asked me if I wanted to go the the public bath with them."
"Oh? Okay, I'll see you when you come back." Chieko said looking up at him, a smile crossed her face. Rin flooded with guilt, he had planned this trip to spend time with Cheiko alone. Now that Kou and all his childhood friends had shown up his plans had been completely turned upside down.
"I'll be back soon. I promise." Rin said with resolve.

Chieko smiled to herself as she stepped out of the bath, she wrapped a towel around herself and picked up her yukata and obi from the ground. She figured she would dry off and unpack their things, they were supposed to say for an entire week. She wasn't sure how long the boys and Kou were planning on staying, she hoped it wasn't a week as well. As much as she loved her friends she wanted to be with Rin, alone. He was always off training for the Olympics, she wanted to see him succeed but she couldn't help but feel lonely. She rubbed the towel on her skin and rid herself of the excess moisture, once she was dry she tossed back on her yukata. She opened their suitcases and began to hang some of the clothes they had brought up in the small cupboard closet near the bathroom.
"Oh Rin." She chuckled as she noticed her jammers placed in their case, they were hidden in the corner of the case. She knew he wouldn't completely drop training but she had no idea where he was planning on training. Finally finished with unpacking she sat down on the futon which was a traditional tatami mat on the tatami floor. There were two pillows and several thick blankets to keep them warm.

"How long are you planning on staying?" Rin asked, eyeing Nagisa suspiciously.
"4 days."
"That's it?"
"Yeah, Mako-chan has to be at work for winter intro to swimming for middle schoolers the day after we go back.
"Oh, that's good." Rin sigh in relief.
"How long are you and Cheiko staying?"
"A week." Rin said with a smile.
"Wow, you took off all that time from training to be here?" Rei asked, a surprised expression crossed his face.
"Well yes," Rin said as if it were obvious.
"Are you going to finally ask her?" Mako laughed.
"I think I may." Rin said looking away from his friends, a tinge of red was visable on his face.
"It took you this long?" Haru finally spoke, "We picked out that ring 4 months ago."
"I-I know, I just haven't found the time or the place."
"You'd better hurry." Nagi added.
"I know!" Rin grumbled.

As Rin shut the door he looked to the mat that was covered in blankets, atop them all was Chieko's sleeping form. She was slightly sprawled out: her yukatas front wasn't completely closed, allowing him to see most of her breast. He blushed and quickly made his way over to the sleeping girl. He tapped her shoulder in an attempt to stir her from her sleep. Her eyes cracked open and she looked at him. The heavy lidded gaze she cast at him was enough to somewhat wind him up, he knew she wasn't trying to be sexy.
"Don't look at me like that." Rin grumbled as he averted his gaze.
"Mm." She mumbled as she sat up to rub her eyes.
"I guess the rest of the group is going to be coming down to eat dinner with us."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, I talked to the front desk and their portions of dinner will be sent to our room."
"Why aren't we eating in their room, I'm sure it's bigger."
"I wouldn't count on it. We got a really nice room, plus Kou's room is tiny. It's right next to theirs, thank god." He muttered the last sentence. Chieko giggled at his brotherly affection showing through, a blush darkened against his cheeks.

Rin opened the door to let the hostess bring in their dinner, he hadn't finished completely closing his yukata. His toned and muscular upper body was on full display to the hostess as she bustled around the room setting out the dishes that were prepared for dinner. He could feel her stares on him, Cheiko was in the bathroom fixing her hair from her small nap she had enjoyed while he was in the bath with the boys. He looked up at the hostess, she locked eyes with him and attempted for a flirty smile.
"Well, let me know if you need ANYTHING." Her voice coated in honey.
"I'm sure we will." Cheiko said as she leaned on the bathroom door frame watching the hostess try her hardest to flirt with Rin. Her lilac eyes glinted with severity, it was enough to make Rin nervous.
"Ah-! H-have a good night." The hostess said before scampering out of the room, the door slammed shut.

"Rin! Stop letting her get the wrong idea!" Chieko whined.
"I wasn't trying!" He defended himself, he smiled at the fact that she was so jealous.
"Do you think she's pretty?" Cheiko mumbled self-consciously.
"No, not anywhere close to how pretty you are." He whispered in her ear, he kissed her temple before he pulled away.
"I love you." Chieko said as he backed away from her.
"I love you too."
A rapping on the door made them back away from each other, Chieko opened the door with a smile. Five of their closest friends stood on the other side of the door.
"Chi-chan! Sorry we missed you earlier!" Nagi said with a large grin.
"It's okay Nagi-chan. Dinner got here a few moments ago." She let them into the room. Rin was sitting at the kotatsu, the front of his robe was still open.

"Onii-chan! Close your yukata!" Kou cried as she rolled her eyes.
"Why? I'm comfortable like this." Rin said with a scoff, "You came into my room, I will dress as I please."
"Whatever." Kou huffed as she turned to look at Chieko. "Chi-chan! How has university been? Your going to University of Tokyo, right?"
"A-ah! Yes. It's been good, I started my student teaching. I'll be graduating soon."
"I'm really proud of you Chieko." Makoto said with a smile.
"Thank you, Makoto."

Dinner seemed to drag out, finally the 5 others were exhausted.
"Chi-chan, you should come to the baths with me tomorrow." Kou said as she dozed off on Makoto's shoulder.
"Sure, sometime tomorrow morning." Chieko laughed as she agreed with the sleepy girl.
"You all should get to sleep, Rei you look like your gonna fall over." Rin suggested.
"Y-eaaahhh." Nagisa yawned. The group stood and supported each other up the staircase, they were going up to sleep finally.
Rin closed the door and turned to smile at his girlfriend.
"We're finally alone, no risk of them interrupting us this time." Within seconds he was on top of her on the futon.
"R-Rin!" She giggled as he pressed his lips against her neck.
"I've been waiting for this all day, but every single time we got close to anything someone burst into the room."
"Rin." Her eyes locked with his and she pressed her lips against his. Pulling away he grinned at her as if to agree that this is what she wanted.

The cracks in the bamboo shades allowed some of the pale white light that accompanied winter to stream into the room. The light fell across Cheiko's pale figure, Rin smiled softly as he watched her sleep peacefully. Her dark brown hair mused from the night they had spent together, fingertip shaped bruises starting to darken on her hips. She was covered up to her chin in their blankets, Rin's arms wrapped tightly around her body. Her arms wrapped around his waist, their bare skin pressed closely against one another. Rin looked to the window just to see more snowflakes through the slats of the bamboo shades. Chieko stirred in his arms, her face pressed closer to his chest. He noticed that her nose was cold enough to bring goosebumps to his arms. He pulled her even closer than before.
"Rin?" Her voice soft, slightly tight with sleep.
"Good morning, beautiful." He mumbled against her hair.
"G'morning." She yawned.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Of course, you were here. I always sleep better next to you." She said quietly.

"Chi-channn! Are you awake yet?" Kou's voice made Chieko begin to sit up, she looked down at her state and blushed.
"U-uum give me a moment Kou." She called through the door to their room. She grabbed her yukata and pulled it on, she quickly rushed to the bathroom and pulled a brush through her messy hair. She looked at herself and decided that she looked semi-presentable. Chieko looked over to Rin, who was still laying in bed.
"Do you want clothes?" She asked looking at him.
"Nah, I'll just cover up." He grinned.
Her face went red again, he always took risks. Cheiko opened the door and saw Kou standing there in a bright pink yukata with sakura blossoms all over it.
"You'll come to the public bath with me, wont you?" Her eyes were practically sparkling.
"Sure, come along." Chieko took the younger woman by the hand and led her out of the room.
"Bye love!" Rin called after her.
"Bye honey. I'll be back later, then we can go out and adventure." She offered with a small smile.
"Sounds good to me." Rin grinned.

"I'm so glad you and Rin are still together, you're beautiful together. I love you so much, I don't know what I would do without you. You help me with my English work that I don't understand, you make everything easier!" Kou rambled as they sat in the bath, the snow covered rocks surrounded them. Chieko watched through the steam as Kou wet her hair.
"I'm glad were still together too." Cheiko laughed softly. "I love him so much, I love you too Kou."
"Cheiko, I have a question and I want your honest opinion."
"Okay."
"What do you think of Momo? Not just as a person, but like as a boyfriend for me. I want your honest opinion."
"Momo? I think you two are very similar, he may be a bit more childish than you are but that's to be expected I suppose. He's male."

Rin finally sat up out of bed and pulled on his boxer-briefs, decided to hope into the shower in the bathroom to bathe quickly. He hoped that Chieko would be back soon, he wanted to go out without everyone else. As he scrubbed his hair he looked down at his body, he noticed a darkening mark on his collarbone. It was small but it was getting darker, when did that happen? He mused as he finished washing his hair.

The four days that the entire group was together went by fairly quickly, much to Kou's dismay.
"W-well, maybe I could stay!" Kou said looking at her brother.
"Kou, we all need to go home." Makoto said gently, he knew that Rin wanted to enjoy the last three days of his vacation with Chieko alone.
"But-"
"Kou, you need to be home." Rin asserted.
"Onii-chan!" She cried, this was upsetting. "Why don't you want me here?"
"I want to be alone with Chieko." Rin finally said to everyone, completely up front and honest.
"I-I see." Kou said finally, she picked up her bags and moved to go outside and wait for the boys.
"I feel bad now." Cheiko said watching the younger woman leave.
"She'll get over it soon enough." Rin said shaking his head.
"Well, I guess we'll see you sometime!" Makoto said giving Cheiko a hug.
"Goodbye Makoto." Chieko said smiling. "Goodbye Haru." she added as Haru gave her a small hug before leaving.
"Chi-chan!" Nagisa shouted as he launched himself at her.
"Oh! Goodbye Nagi. Have a safe trip Rei!" She called after the taller, blue haired man.

Opening his eyes, Rin looked down at the sleeping woman in his arms. He would never tire of the sight: her messy, medium short, dark brown hair against his chest. Her mouth slightly open, soft breaths leaving her lips. He realized how lucky he was, he knew that he would be able to finally do in tonight. The Sounkyo Ice Waterfall Festival was finally rolling around that night, he knew where he wanted to make it forever. He had been anticipating this trip for almost three months, his sister and friends showing up threw a challenge to his patience. He knew that it was now or never.

"Where are we going?" Cheiko asked, a grin making its way onto her face.
"Somewhere, you'll love it." Rin grinned back at her. He covered her eyes with his half covered hands and led her through the snow. They arrived at the festival and he uncovered her eyes.
"Ta-da!" He looked at her face and saw it light up brighter than the Tokyo Skytree.
"Rin! I love it! Thank you so much!" She threw her arms around his neck.
If only she knew. He chuckled to himself.
"Come on, this isn't even the best part. Follow me." He took her hand and pulled her into the sculpture room.

There they stood in the middle of this palace like piece at the festival. He smiled down at his girlfriend and commented,
"Okay, close your eyes."
"Close them?" She questioned looking up at him.
"Trust me." He smiled again.
She shut her large lilac eyes and he dropped to one knee.
"Okay, open them."
As he eyes opened, her hands flew up to her mouth and she stared at him in shock.
"R-Rin!"
The small black velvet box laid in his large hands.
"Now, now. I can't put the ring on your finger if your hands all the way up there." He joked, trying to ease his worries.
"Oh!" She lowered her hand to his reach and he slid the small sterling silver band onto her finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some OOC behaivor probably, but hey......I tried.