Attraction

Sinful Angel

He shivers at the dark, hungry look in the normally benign man's eyes, before Castiel closes the distance between them with the most meaningful kiss of the hunter's life. Castiel kisses him slow, deep, lazily, and Dean's head is swimming. He's positive that, if his friend wan't holding him up with inhuman strength, he would fall to his knees. Castiel's mouth quirks into a smirk against Dean's, and the hunter realizes that the angel is picking up on his thoughts.

Castiel pulls back and says in a low, husky voice, "I would love to see you on your knees, Dean."
He shudders, and slides down to his knees before the angel. So eager to please Castiel, Dean rolls the man's boxers down over his...shocking length. He feels a hand in his hair, but it doesn't force Dean forward, just rests there. Dean moves forward and takes Castiel's daunting manhood into his mouth. The angel throws back his head in ecstacy, spurring the hunter on. Dean has never done this before, but he knows what he likes, so in no time he has the man moaning and bucking his hips. Hearing such sinful sounds coming from the mouth of an angel has Dean rock hard and burning for more of a touch than the fingers tangled in his hair.

Castiel must have read his thougths, as he says through gritted teeth, "Up. On the bed."
Dean does as he's told, and Castiel advances on him, looking as if he can barely contain himself. He pulls off Dean's shirt, then pushes him backward by his shoulders and takes off Dean's shoes, removes his pants with jerking movements. Dean's stomach twists and his breathing comes shakily with the angel's rough treatment. Castiel crawls onto the bed and kisses Dean, hard and deep and insistent. Dean moans into his mouth, his hands moving under Castiel's arms to grip his shoulders from the back, and pulls him closer.

When they break apart, the angel breathes something in Enochian, and the hunter's cock jumps, as a new round of sweat breaks out on his forehead. Hearing Castiel speak in the language of the angels...it reminds Dean even more of how powerful the man hovering above him really is.
"Mine," Castiel says, and Dean nods emphatically. Castiel manifests a tube of lubrication and squeezes some into his hand. He slides two fingers into Dean, who choaks back a whimper, Castiel scissors the fingers inside Dean, stretching him. Soon he adds another finger, and Dean is keening and arching his back.

When Castiel lines up his cock with Dean's entrance, he leans to whisper in his ear, "I will make you scream for me, Dean Winchester."

Dean moans as the warrior of Heaven pushes into him, and he sees white behind his eyes. The pleasure of being completely, overwhelmingly filled is unlike anything he's ever experienced. All he feels, hears, sees and smells is the angel, and all he can say is "Castiel, Castiel, Castiel, Castiel." The angel drives him hard and strong to the most powerful orgasm of his life, but just before Dean comes, Castiel orders, "Cum!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter three is coming! :) Please comment, subscribe and recommend.