Keep Up Shark Week

1/1

Rin looked up at the top bunk, he could hear Sousuke stirring above his head.
"Hey, we have to get up and go for a run. It's important we do it." Rin called up to the exponentially taller boy above his head.
"Yeah." Sousuke grumbled as his legs came into view.
Rin sat up and glanced in the mirror that was across from the beds, his hair was curling in weird patterns. He ran his fingers through it and swung his legs off the side of the bed. He pulled on a pair of sweats and a tank top. He was ready to run, he pulled back his longer red hair and looked at Sousuke who was also pulling on a pair of sweatpants.
"I'll meet you at the gym." Rin commented as he left their dorm.

Chihiro finished tying her shoes, Rin had asked her to come and train with the Samezuka Academy boys that morning to help condition her for track and field. It was still fall, the prep started right after the end of tracks previous season. She put her phone into her bra and grabbed a bag with some extra clothes in it so she could change after the run and training. She looked at herself in the mirror, her small body was clad in a black pair of running shorts, a black sports bra, and black running shoes. Her wavy, curly, peach hair pulled back into a pony tail. She opened her bedroom door and looked around her empty house. Her parents had moved to South Korea for her fathers work and had decided that she could live alone to stay where she was. She picked up her keys and tossed them into her backpack she had brought with her.

She was getting ready to start the jog to Samezuka Academy, she knew she would have to run so as not to be stared at on the train. She pulled her phone out of her bra and sent a text to Rin.
/Hey, I'm on my way to the academy. I'll be there in about 10 minutes, I'm leaving my bag in your dorm./
She wasn't sure if he would check his phone before he left for the training so she sent a similar text to Sousuke. Within moments of sending the text to Sousuke she got a reply from him.
/Okay, I'll make sure I leave it unlocked for you. Catch up when you get here./

Rin jogged along the walkways of the school, he was the first one out to run. He knew everyone else would be there soon enough. Moving along the path he recalled that he had invited Chihiro to train with them today. He wondered if she was coming, he reached for his pocket and realized he had left his phone in the gym. He cursed and continued to run.

Just as expected she didn't see Rin as she went into his dorm, Sousuke was even gone. She dropped her bag onto the bottom bunk where her boyfriend slept. The room was tidy as usual, she glanced at herself and saw a few stray hairs around her face that hand slipped out of her pony tail. Sighing she decided not to care, she opened the door and left the dormitory building. She knew she was going to have to run hard if she wanted to stay in shape. She started to run quickly through the campus, she was looking for her redhead of a boyfriend as well as staying in shape.
She passed over Momotarou, she smiled as she caught him staring. Deciding he would be a good place to start in finding Rin she took a turn and doubled back to come up behind him.

Rin looked around hoping to spot his girlfriend, he hoped she had come. He saw Sousuke run up beside him and slow to match the redhead's pace.
"Chihiro said she'd be here. You left your phone in the gym I guess." Sousuke commented, he picked up the pace and ran past Rin.
"So she's here?" Rin called after the taller boy who was running away.
Sighing he slowed to start looking for his girlfriend, who knows what kind of creep was hitting on her. He took a turn and saw Momo with someone else.
"You're super pretty!"
"Thank you."
Rin could pinpoint that voice anywhere, he had grown up with her he could tell who she was from a mile away.

"Chihiro!" Rin called over to the pink haired girl, she looked up and grinned at him.
"Ah! I was just looking for you. Thank you Momo. Nice talking to you." With that Chihiro walked towards Rin, who in turn protectively wrapped his arm around her waist and looked at Momo carefully.
"Ah! Captain Matsuoka! G-good morning."
"Good morning Momo." Rin said quietly.
He noticed the palpable fear in the first years eyes, Rin shook his head and turned away.
"Have a nice run, sir!" Momo called as he jogged away.
"Rin, you need'nt be so hard on him. He was just helping me look for you." Chihiro commented as she jogged slowly next to her boyfriend.
"He was hitting on you." Rin grumbled quietly.
"Oh he's a little boy, are you that insecure?" Chihiro giggled as she started to pick up the pace, her legs stretched as far as they could and she was a few meters ahead of Rin within moments.
"H-hey! Wait up!" Rin called behind her.
"Better keep up, Shark Week!" Mi giggled again as she took off at full track speed.

"I hate you." A ragged breath escaped Rin's lips as he stared at his girlfriend, he was seething. She had taken off at full speed and lapped him twice making him pick up the pace until he couldn't feel his legs.
"Oh? What happened to all the Olympic training?" A grin adorned her face.
"I'm not trying to be an Olympic runner, just a swimmer." He rasped.
"Mm, you'll thank me when your legs are in amazing condition." Chi commented as she walked beside her boyfriend.
"I'm gonna run to that vending machine and get a drink, you want something?" She asked looking at him in concern.
"Pocari Sweat, please."
"Got it. Be right back." She pressed a small kiss to his sweaty cheek as she jogged away from him. He admired her from behind.

She was so short but her height was mostly made up of her legs, covering her ass she was wearing a pair of short running shorts, he could see her lavender spandex poking out when she moved her legs a certain way. Covering her upper half was a black sports bra, it was containing what little she had in way of breasts. Her wavy hair was escaping the ponytail she had it tamed into, bits falling around her face. A new beat of footsteps came up behind the pensive redhead.
"Sir! Did you hear that there's a girl on campus?" Toru asked as he finally looked at his captain.
"Oh?" Rin questioned.
"Yeah! Momo said she's super hot, I wonder where she is."

"Rin! They were out of Pocari Sweat but I got you-"
"There she is!" Toru grinned triumphantly at the girl before him. Apparently her use of Matsuoka's first name didn't resonate with the second year.
"Uhh? Well they were out of Pocari Sweat, but I got us both an Aquarius. I like grapefruit better to be perfectly honest."
"Oh, thanks. Ready to go back to my dorm?" Rin asked a hit of malice in his voice as he glanced over at Toru.
"D-dorm room?" Toru stuttered.
"Yeah, then we can go get breakfast or something at my house."
They were continuing the conversation as if the second year wasn't even there.
Rin pressed his lips to her hair as she passed him the sports drink.
"Thanks again, babe."
"B-babe?" Toru just sounded like a parrot now.
"Oh, Toru. You and everyone will keep running until Yamazaki decides your done." Rin smiled sadistically.

"Toru?" Aiichiro sighed as he looked at his classmate.
"B-babe?" He mumbled again. His face contorted with fear.
"Toru! What happened?" Ai asked again as he looked at the boy, he wondered what had him so scared.
"Babe! I can't believe I did that! He's going to make me swim so many laps! Aiichiro! Do you understand what this means?!"
"N-no! I don't, you haven't told me what happened."
"I-I didn't know Captain Matsuoka had a girlfriend!"
"You didn't know about Chihiro? She's very nice." Aiichiro smiled fondly.
"B-but! He's gonna kill me in training."
"What on earth did you do?" Ai asked, brows furrowed.

"Have I met Toru?" Chihiro asked as she finished her shower in the locker room. It was empty except for her and Rin.
"Maybe in passing." Rin grumbled from the shower two stalls down.
"Oh you can't be jealous." Chi sigh with a smile. She dried off his Rin's towel and left if hanging next to his shower. She pulled on her underwear and bralette, she heard the shower Rin was in turn off.
"Well, I suppose it's my fault because I asked you do come to the lions den."
"What on earth are you on about?" Chi laughed at her boyfriends rambling.
"They were all staring at you. Ever time we passed someone they were staring at you. You should have worn something that covered you better!" Rin turned the accusation to her.
"Oh please." Chi rolled her eyes as she started to pull on her jeans. Rin blushed once he realized she was just in her panties and bra.
Chihiro finished buttoning her jeans and reached into her backpack and pulled out her tank top. She looked over at her boyfriend as he was buttoning his jeans. She took in the sight of his abs and toned body. A light blush formed on her cheeks as she looked away.

"Oh? Well, Rin really is going to kill you then." Ai said with resignation.
"W-what!? Can't you talk to him?" Toru all but sobbed.
"Nothing I can do about it. " Ai said with a shrug, "He's stubborn, and he's a jealous person. It was hard enough for them to start dating, like he needs anyone taking her away from him."
"Aiichiro! You're not being helpful." Toru groaned.
"My bad." Ai commented as he walked next to his friend.

"Stop staring!" Rin laughed as he noticed his girlfriends stare on his abs.
"W-what are you talking about? I'm not staring at anything." Chihiro said defensively. "Thank you for going to your dorm to get my bag, by the way." She said with a smile.
"Of course." Rin grinned at her.
He dried off his hair and pulled on his black tank top and grey shark hoodie.
"You still up for breakfast at your place?" Rin asked as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye.
"Yeah, just let me put on my hoodie first." Chi commented as she reached into her bag and pulled out a grey Totoro hoodie. She pulled in on and stood off the bench in the locker room, she had finished tying her shoes and she slung her bag over her shoulder and looked at Rin.
"Race you to the station!" With that she took off, out the door and to the pathways.
"Chihiro!" He shouted after her.
"Like I said earlier, keep up Shark Week!" She giggled as she ran down the pathway.

Aiichiro walked along with Toru, who was all but crying out of fear. Hearing footsteps pounding down the pavement the grey haired boy looked up to see Chihiro running towards them. She slowed down and grinned at the second years.
"Ai-chan!" She called to Aiichiro.
"Ah! Chihiro-senpai, nice to see you again." He felt her thin arms wrap around his neck.
A new pair of footsteps came pounding up behind them.
"Oh! I gotta go, he's catching up! Nice to meet you Toru!" Ai watched as Chihiro took off running again.
"I wonder what's wrong with her?" Ai chuckled. Over the hill just in front of them Rin Matsuoka appeared.
"Chi! Wait up!" He was sprinting to keep up with the pink haired girl.
"Rin! She stopped for a second, you'll get her." Ai cheered as he watched his captain run past them.
"Toru! Run! You're running twice as hard now!" Rin shouted as he passed him.