Unrequested Life Advice on How to Live Through That ***ing Heartache

Maybe run away...

I found myself thinking that maybe if I got myself somewhere his feet never touched he wouldn't be able to find his way into my dreams for those days away. So I made it happen. I worked my ass off to run away and I found a way to get myself on a plane to my Aunt's. Maybe I didn't need to run half way across the country to be somewhere he never was. Maybe I could have just gone to the next town, or just somewhere he would never dare to go. But I needed to sink myself into the ocean and let it wash it all away.
So get up, go do something you never did with them. Run away, even if it's for an hour to try that one really creepy restaurant down town. Maybe it will be amazing and you'll forget how bad it hurts for a little while and just have a really good dinner. I mean there is the chance you'll end up with food poisoning but either way you won't be thinking about them.
I know it hurts, I know the idea of exploring the world without the one you love fucking hurts but you can't sit around waiting for them to change their mind and come back. They might never come back, and I know the thought of that feels like a knife to the chest but I promise, you can get through this. You are strong. Even when you feel like dust in the wind.
Even if you are all alone, or just feel like it, or feel like there is no way in hell you will make it through this, I believe in you. Hell, I probably believe in you more than I believe in me.
You've got to get up. I know how good and safe your bed feels. I know the sun on your skin doesn't feel the same. I know. But I swear it will not stay like this forever. It will feel like it. But one day you'll look back and you'll see how much less it hurts now. I know because it hurts so so much less for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK... there may be no actual story. just this. But I dunno... I dig it. I'm also always here to talk if you're going through a heartbreak.

I'm not over mine. This is me processing.

19 days and counting to my run away...

T bear <3