Unrequested Life Advice on How to Live Through That ***ing Heartache

Get busy

It's been a while. I've been running. From him, from my house, from basically anything that made me think of what it should be like. And maybe it's helping... well it helps while running. But when you stop, climb into bed, the same bed they held you in, it all comes crashing back down.
People keep asking if I'm okay. I'm sure they ask you the same thing. And most of the time I am. I would love to tell you I'm better and that I don't long for his arms sometimes. I really wish I could, but I feel like we are close enough where I don't have to lie to you. So I'm not over it, three months later and I still dream about him. And it's starting to piss me off. Maybe that's a good thing, the fact that I don't want to dream of our life together anymore.
So I keep running. Pick up more hours at work. Go out with my best friend. Try to forget, or ignore, the fact that I should be with him.

Maybe I shouldn't be giving you advise. I am in no place to be telling anyone how to move on. I just know this place I am is a million times better than where I started. I still love him though. And I don't know how to make that stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a date Friday...