Unrequested Life Advice on How to Live Through That ***ing Heartache

keep existing

It's been a while. I'm sorry for not being here to help you. I've been trying to help me.
It's been a year. A whole 365 days since he left. And sometimes I'm still not okay. I know that's not what you want to hear. I know you want me to tell you it all goes away. That at some point you won't miss the one who broke you. I wish I could. God, I wish I could tell you that... But I still get up every morning. Even with him gone forever. I've closed all the doors for him in my life. Things happened... Things I can't even bring myself to telling you about. Long story short... He came back... and then left again. He claimed it hurt for him too and he wanted this to work. Then just vanished again. It hurt. Of course it hurt. But it gave me the closure I needed. But maybe you won't get closure. Maybe it just ended and you don't know why.

Though it may never fully go away I can tell you one thing. They left. It wasn't because of you. It wasn't because you weren't good enough. They left because of them. And I promise you, there are 7 billion people on this planet, there is someone that is going to love you the way you should be loved. Maybe it will be them. Maybe they'll get their shit together. But maybe they won't and you have to be okay if that's the case. I know, okay. I know. You don't want to. I know. and I know you are sick of people telling you that. But this is different. I've been there. I know how broken and destroyed you feel.

I promise it gets better. You just have to keep existing.