Status: In Progress

A Black Cat Crossing Your Path

The Good, The Bad and The Cat

Felicia lowered herself from the roof of the bank slowly from her grapple, she was super thankful for all the helpful devices her dad had provided her with when she took over his job as the cat burglar. She was good at her job, and she always got away with it. Her mother was never happy with her choice of hobby, it was the main reason her and Father's marriage deteriorated. She could just never grasp why her husband AND daughter wanted to rob people. It wasn't like she ever complained though, infact, she seemed rather content once gifted with designer clothes and jewelry worth 6 figures. Felicia herself was never into showing off her money or success, that was the point of having a secret identity, it was nice to feel like an actual teenager ever now and then. As Black Cat, Felicia felt powerful.

"Lasers." she mocked quietly. "How...juvenile." she laughed as she stealthily contorted herself to avoid the red beams which covered the vicinity. She reached the giant vault and traced it with her fingers, almost vibrating with excitement. "I've been eyeing you for some time. Tonight I finally get my claws on y-"

"Maybe some other time, Cat Lady." said a cheeky voice, Cat whipped around, only to receive a booted red foot to the face. She slammed against the cold steel vault door, before weaving another incoming hit.

"The names Black Cat." she performing a back handspring over a laser beam and attaching her grappling hook to the window above.

"That's good. I heard pet names are popular in the slammer." Spider-Man appeared in her line of vision. "Geddit? PET NAMES!"

"LAY AN EGG SACK SPIDEY!" she spat, clawing at him as he tackled her to the ground.

"Hmm, sounds appealing. Maybe later." he said, pinning her to the ground.

She tilted her head back and laughed heartily. "Spider! I don't usually go this far on the first date."

"Where you're going, you'll be going a lot farther a lot quicker." he said.

"Do you kiss your Mother with that dirty mouth?" she asked, kneeing him in the sacred area. He bent double, rolling off her and allowing her to catapult herself out of the open window, getting away.

"Shit." he muttered, he forgot that girls would do that. Guys that he fought were usually WAY more sympathetic to being hit in such a horrible area. He should really invest in some form of protection gear.