Status: Fan Fiction for Tv show - Secret Life of American Teenager

Hold Me Tight

Amy

Ricky's POV

Well, today is the day, the day I graduate and the big secret that no one else knows about, proposing to Amy Juergens the mother of my baby John. Well I should say our baby it's makes much more sense. She just wasn't the mother of John anymore. Amy means the world to me. Yes I'll admit I fucked up at band camp and ended up getting her pregnant at 15 but John is our world and I definitely wouldn't be where I was today without him.

Yes I do admit I slept with way too many girls to even count. If a genie came to me and said "Oh Ricky, you have 3 wishes to grant, what do you wish for?" I'd use all three of my wishes to go back and change everything that made me like that, but it doesn't work like that. You have to make changes for yourself, they don't just come magically to you one day. But what can I do? I can't just go back and change some things, so it's now time to live in the now not in the past.

I looked down at the ring and let out a sigh.

This is what you want isn't it? I ask myself. Why wouldn't you? You love her!

Most of the school thinks we've been together this year because of John, but that's not the case. I know Amy thinks that way too because everyone has gotten that in her head. This is exactly why I'm proposing in front of the school during graduation to show my whole class plus the whole school that I'm not joking around anymore.

I am in love with Amy Juergens. I am in love with her!