Naptime

1/1

"Yeah, I'm bringing my laptop over. I'd rather write in the quiet of your place. I don't feel like listening to Seiko babble on and on about how hot you are." Yuki commented over the phone as she loaded her bag with some stuff she would need before venturing over to Sosuke's dorm.
A deep chuckle rang over the receiver, "She think's I'm hot?"
"Don't let it go to your head, she thinks anything with a dick is pretty hot."
A snort left the male on the other ends throat at the comment.
"Wow, you know how to make me feel so special."
"Yeah, I know." Yuki said smiling into the receiver.
"Alright, well I'll see you in a few then." With that Sosuke ended the call. Just as the phone was hung up Seiko trotted into their dorm.

"Hi Yu-chii!" The redhead giggled looking over the brunette with a grin.
"Hi Sei-chan. I'm gonna go work on my paper, I'll probably see you in a couple days."
"Oh? Where at? Sou-kun's room?" The redhead's brow eyes lit up like a Christmas tree that the though of Sosuke.
"Nope, I'm going to Ranako's apartment in Ginza."
At the mention of the other girl Seiko's excitement fell.
"I don't understand why you hang out with her, she's so boring. All she talks about is work, work, work. She's a great journalist but still!"
"Well, I really gotta go. I'll see ya around, there's Omurice in the fridge. Don't starve, and no random dudes on my bed."
"Oh don't be such a stick in the mud Yu-chii!"
"I mean it!" The brunette called as she shut the door on her roommate.

The autumn was making itself known to Tokyo the leaves were already a beautiful red, the air had started to chill. The sun was starting to go down as the short brunette made her way across the campus to Sosuke's dorm room. Her large maroon sweater falling off her left shoulder as she shuffled along the sidewalk of the University of Tokyo. His dorm building finally came into view, she braced herself for the large amount of stairs she would have to brave to see her boyfriend. They weren't dating, officially. They had confessed their feelings but they hadn't officially gone on any dates. This was the reason Seiko always talked about the tall ex-swimmer like a piece of meat. Trudging up the staircase she finally reached the third floor, she knew that walking was good for her and went through with it. Pulling her keys out of her bag she shifted through them and came across the key to his dorm, she was never more excited for the fact that he lived in the more expensive single dorms. She knew that she would be able to get all of her work done in the peace and quiet of Sosuke's room. Turning the key in the lock it clicked open, she grinned and tossed her keys back into her backpack.

Sosuke looked up from his computer as he heard the lock on his door click open, signifying that Yuki had indeed come to his dorm.
"Hey, I'm here." Her sweet voice met his ears.
"I see that." Sosuke chuckled.
"What no kiss?" He looked at the tiny pout on Yuki's face.
"Well you're all the way over there, come here and I'll fix that." Sou laughed at her cuteness.

She grinned and made her way over to where he was sitting at his desk, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down on to his lap so she was straddling his hips. He could see the large smile on her face as they got closer, he finally closed the gap and pressed their lips together. The kiss was slow, softly he bit her bottom lip asking for entrance to her mouth. He waited but she didn't open her mouth, he could feel the corners of her lips twitch upward as he noticed the lack of entrance she had granted him. He squeezed her sides causing her to squeak, he was never more thankful that she was very ticklish. Her mouth opened and he pushed his tongue into her mouth taking her by surprise. Pulling away he looked at her blushing face.
"Satisfactory?" A smirk present on his face.
"Defiantly." Yuki breathed with a smile.
He looked into her grey/green eyes, they shone with happiness. He couldn't even begin to explain how happy he was to see her.

"Sou, have you even started that paper that's due at the end of the week? It has to be four pages."
"I have an idea for it." Sosuke said dismissively.
"So...that's a no." Yuki sighed.
"I just can't write, the weather has me all fucked up."
"Oh honestly." The far smaller of the two looked over from her laptop to the pouting boy across the room.
"I can't."
Rising off his bed, Yuki walked over to his desk and leaned on his right shoulder to prevent any pain to the damaged joint.
"Come on, just start with one page, it'll go quick. I promise." She pressed her lips to his cheek and moved away from him.
"If I get it half way done will you take a nap with me?" Sosuke asked looking her way.
"Well, I'd take a nap anyways. But yes, you have to finish half of the paper and let me check it. Once you have it half done then we can nap." Yuki smiled at him.

Yuki hopped off Sosuke's bed again and went to his dresser, she rifled through a few drawers before pulling open the drawer with all his t-shirts.
"What are you doing?" Sou asked as he swiveled his chair to see what all the noise was about.
Yuki pulled out a white and dark red baseball style shirt that was most likely four or five sizes to big for her.
"Taking one of your shirts."
"What for?" Sosuke asked as he watched her carefully.
"Naptime." She said simply.

Sosuke could feel a lump form in his throat as he watched Yuki pull off her shorts, following the shorts were her tights. The only thing covering her lower body was her panties, she set the shirt down on his bed and pulled off her sweater. His eyes widened as he looked at her almost naked form; she was fit, much to be expected for a dancer. Her body was so lithe and small. She turned away from him and unhooked her bra, the lace article fell to the floor. She picked up the t-shirt she had picked out and pulled it onto her almost naked body. It was the moment she turned back to him that Sosuke realized he was holding his breath. He exhaled and blinked in wonder.
"What?" Yuki asked innocently.
Shaking his head Sosuke turned back to his laptop to finish his first page, how in the hell was he suppose to work with his almost naked girlfriend near him?

The only noise in the room was the clicking of keyboards, but suddenly it was only Yuki's fingers clicking away. She heard a small groan of pain from across the room, looking up she watched as Sosuke rubbed his shoulder a grimace on his face.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Like I said the weather is fucking me up. My shoulder's been aching for like a week and it just keeps getting worse, its the colder weather."
She could see the pain in his eyes, suddenly she realized just how much it hurt as she saw a small tear trail down his cheek. Rising off his bed she slowly walked over to where he was sitting, he watched her approach him.
"How much of your paper do you have done?" She asked quietly.
"Almost two pages, there was a sudden sharp pain that made me snap out of my concentration. I'll finish it, I'm almost there." He was about to launch back into work, before he could he felt a small hand lay lightly on his left shoulder. He winced at the feeling.
"Take off your shirt." Yuki ordered quietly.

"Oww." Sosuke whined as he felt her hand softly kneed against his tight muscles.
"I'm sorry." She whispered, she softly pressed her lips to muscular back.
"It's okay. Thank you for being willing to do this."
"Of course, I hate seeing you in pain. You really should get some of the kinesiology tape from the biology department."
"Maybe." He sighed, wincing in pain as she rubbed a particularly sensitive part of his shoulder.
"I'm sorry babe."
"It's okay." He whispered, a blush creeping onto his face.
"I'm gonna leave that there, let me get you some ibuprofen. After you take that we'll take a nap."
Sosuke watched as she scurried off to his bathroom, he could hear her open up the cabinet and he heard the distinct rattle of a pill bottle.
She walked back into the room with a bottle of water and three ibuprofen.
"Take these." She ordered.
"Okay, okay. Geez." Sosuke laughed softly.

The feeling of Sosuke's warm body made Yuki feel safe, his muscular arms wrapped around her body. Her head was nestled into the crook of his neck, her lips near the hallow of his throat. Tilting her head up slightly she pressed a small kiss to his neck. She felt him jump in surprise, then his throat rumbled in a deep chuckle.
"No surprise attacks." Sosuke jokingly grumbled.
"Where's the fun in that?" Yuki quipped quietly back.
"I guess you're right. I love you." He whispered into her hair.
"I-I love you too." She blushed, that was the first time he had said it directly.
"We're official, got it?" He said.
"Okay, why now all of a sudden?"
"There are guys that are itching to grab you."
"Oh I doubt it."
"You shouldn't, you should hear what the swimmers say about you when you come to see me while I manage."
"They probably do it to get to you."
"Well, now they'll know you're mine." He said, possessively wrapping his arms tighter around her small body.

Soft breaths filled Sosuke's ears, Yuki was sound asleep. Her small arms were wrapped around his waist. He chuckled and pulled the blankets up closer to her chin. She was practically naked, he had to admit she looked sexy in just his t-shirt and her panties. He felt drowsiness start to overtake his senses. He was glad he had suggested naptime.