Status: "She's just a little angel getting through with broken wings..."

Little Angel's Home

Juliet and Andy have been together for years. Juliet Simms creating her own scene in the music buisness as well as a few side projects and Andy Biersack being the lead singer in the band Black Veil Brides. One day Juliet looses her engagment ring somewhere around the apartment complex. She frantically searches for it with her sister Angie, but has no such luck and posts 'Lost' signs around. The next day there was a little knock at her apartment door, she opened it to reveal a small child, 3 maybe 4, holding out her hand with her engagment ring. She thanks her and walks her back to her apartment, having seen her around before and tells her parents thank you for finding the ring. A few days later she is coming home from shopping with her sister and friends when she hears small cries coming from behind a dumpster. She finds the little girl covered in bruises, dirt and tears and brings her home where she phones child services. After cleaning her up, calling Andy, and watching over her Juliet doesnt want to let the quiet girl go. Will she ever find a loving home?

In this Andy and Juliet are engaged( if it wasnt obvious from the paragraph above...) Ashley, Jake, Cc, and Jinxx have girlfriends and if you would like to be one, message me! The time lines are way different but oh well.

*I do not own anything BVB or Juliet Simms related(duh)
*I hope you enjoy!
  1. Epilogue Part 1
  2. Ch. 1
  3. Ch. 2
    TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF ABUSE